Coming of Shadows - A question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming of Shadows - A question.

In the scenes following the collapse of the Centauri Emperor, there is a cut to the two telepaths of the four who follow the Emperor coming into the Centauri Royal Court in order to inform the Prime Minister of the Emperor's collapse. On this latest viewing I noticed that the PM was being visited by a Human and two Minbari (not rangers).
    It seems such an odd combination and wondered had it been raised before?

I've tried finding something in the archives a couple of times now and nothing comes up. I have a vague memory that somebody did ask JMS about that once and he said it was just regular court business about trade or something. Don't take that as gospel, though, since I can't find it again.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

BINGO! I was wrong about what was discussed but right that the question had come up before. From the Lurker's Guide:

What was with the human and Minbari in the throne room?
      They were discussing possible use of a world on the fringe of Centauri space for something of, they hoped, benign use.
      Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Zagros VII, huh?
        So many lovely little details...
        Only a fool fights in a burning house.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          BINGO! I was wrong about what was discussed but right that the question had come up before. From the Lurker's Guide:

Jan
          Thanks Jan.

I thought as much, but am always on the look out for new things.

Comment

Working...
          X