C. Christian and T. Scoggins working together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C. Christian and T. Scoggins working together

I got this as a newsletter the other day so I think it should be okay to share:

April 3rd 2008

Hi Everyone!,

VERY exciting news here!....

I had dinner with Tracy Scoggins last night and we have decided to finally fulfill a long time dream of ours......to work together!

We have some terrific ideas but would love your input and feedback.

Anyone interested in letting us in on what you think can go to my forum on www.claudiachristian.net. There you will find a forum called "Claudia's Place" and in that you will find the section "Claudia Wants to Know". That is where you can discuss what you would like to see. I will have questions there that you can answer and you will have the opportunity to tell me what you think!

Tracy and I look forward to hearing your ideas.

"Thanks folks and here's to the future!"

Claudia
    You will need to register for the forum if you want to participat and there's no indication as yet that Claudia's posting to that thread (I haven't explored the rest of the forum).

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Can I state the obvious and go for them working with JMS in the next TLT?
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
      Can I state the obvious and go for them working with JMS in the next TLT?
      That would be nice but it's not a decision they can make, separately or together, without being asked. The questions posted to the forum doesn't make it seem likely.

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

True, but Jan I can hope.

[mumble] moon-faced assassin of joy [/mumble]
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
          [mumble] moon-faced assassin of joy [/mumble]
          Aw, you're only saying that because it's true.

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            Aw, you're only saying that because it's true.

Jan

Jan is not moon-faced! She's my sun, my moon, my stars.

CE
            Anthony Flessas
            Writer/Producer/Director,
            SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Originally posted by colonyearth View Post
              Jan is not moon-faced! She's my sun, my moon, my stars.
              Why...I'm speechless! <Smooch!!> Careful, though, CE...somebody's gonna start a rumor...

Jan

Comment

Hi Everyone!,

VERY exciting news here!....

I had dinner with Tracy Scoggins last night and we have decided to finally fulfill a long time dream of ours......to work together!

We have some terrific ideas but would love your input and feedback.
                I've got a drive that needs sweeping..

Comment

I'm sure they would snap them up on lost as the polar bear and the mysterious invisible presence
                  Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

Let's just say that my first thought when I read the title of this thread was very, very wrong and I should be ashamed of myself.

But I'm not.
                    Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      Why...I'm speechless! <Smooch!!> Careful, though, CE...somebody's gonna start a rumor...

Jan
                      Jan and CE sittin' in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.
                      no boom today . . .

Comment

Originally posted by frulad View Post
                        Let's just say that my first thought when I read the title of this thread was very, very wrong and I should be ashamed of myself.

But I'm not.

With you on this one. Maybe something using *themes* from the ep. Divided Loyalties. hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                        X