B5 on sale at Best Buy (Again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B5 on sale at Best Buy (Again)

Babylon 5 is on sale at Best Buy this week with Seasons 1 - 5 priced $ 19.99.
    Sale started March 30th. Here's a link to the online listings:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....egories&ks=960

I hope this means the Blue ray set is coming out soon.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

They are also on sale at Amazon..com for 19.99 each

Comment

Hmmm....I've given my DVDs quite a workout recently. I may have to indulge in a back-up set. Which also gives the benefit of giving me a lendable set.

Thanks!

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Do alot of people have second sets?
          Other than some packaging case issues I really don't need a second set. My third season has almost fallen apart.
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Do alot of people have second sets?
            Other than some packaging case issues I really don't need a second set. My third season has almost fallen apart.

Jan, I'm surprised you only have one set. I thought you'd be on your second set already.

Comment

Well, I just recently completed my collection, so they are still fresh.
              But I have copied seasons one and two for a friend who,I'm happy to say, is now addicted.

I suspect he will be taking advantage of these sales...

Comment

THANK YOU for the post. I finally am able to get it on DVD. Every time the DVD's were on sale I either missed it or didn't have the money. I ordered Seasons 1,2,3, and 5 from Amazon and 4 from Best Buy. 4 wasn't on sale from Amazon but Amazon gives free shipping. Anyway, I'm excited to finally get them.

I have only seen seasons 1 and 2 on DVD from the library. There's one episode in Season 5 I have never seen. I got crusade a month or so ago when it was on sale. Really excited. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X