The Actors; Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce At Collectormania Early May.

This is Sharon and Luke with Bruce a couple of weeks ago in Milton Keynes. As always, he was charming and had plenty of time for his fans. He noticed that Luke is also left-handed and spoke to him with great friendliness.

He signed our Rebel Sheriden Figure.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ormania131.jpg
    http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
    Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
    47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Great picture! Thanks for sharing.

Jan
      "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by LightStorm View Post
        He noticed that Luke is also left-handed and spoke to him with great friendliness.
        I always knew there was a reason I liked Bruce. Leftys of the world unite!
        ---
        Co-host of The Second Time Around podcast
        www.benedictfamily.org/podcast

Comment

I am lucky enough to have met Bruce on a few occasions and he has never been anything less than a great convention guest. And if you can imagine all the travelling/jet-lag these folks must suffer from, it cannot always be easy.

At my first EVER convention, I had just walked up to the reception desk, waiting to check in to my room when I noticed that the tall gentleman next to me (with whom the receptionist was dealing) had a very familiar and deep voice.

It was Bruce! I'd been at the event no longer than 30 seconds and I had already met and said hello to Bruce Boxleitner! About 20 minutes after that, I was sitting on a sofa chatting with Rene Auberjonois.

Is it any surprise that I am now (funds permiting) a convention fan?

But when a star like Bruce notices something small but personal about you or your family, those are the things you remember and appreciate the most.
          http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
          Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
          47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...XHWBwD90VEU8O0
            Came across this today.

"Melissa Gilbert is returning to "Little House on the Prairie" ù but this time playing the mother of her character from the popular television series."

Comment

Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
              http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...XHWBwD90VEU8O0
              Came across this today.

"Melissa Gilbert is returning to "Little House on the Prairie" ù but this time playing the mother of her character from the popular television series."
              The wheel turns. After shouting at the children a lot of women have thought, "I have become my mother".
              Andrew Swallow

Comment

Originally posted by DGTWoodward View Post
                I am lucky enough to have met Bruce on a few occasions and he has never been anything less than a great convention guest. And if you can imagine all the travelling/jet-lag these folks must suffer from, it cannot always be easy.

At my first EVER convention, I had just walked up to the reception desk, waiting to check in to my room when I noticed that the tall gentleman next to me (with whom the receptionist was dealing) had a very familiar and deep voice.

It was Bruce! I'd been at the event no longer than 30 seconds and I had already met and said hello to Bruce Boxleitner! About 20 minutes after that, I was sitting on a sofa chatting with Rene Auberjonois.

Is it any surprise that I am now (funds permiting) a convention fan?

But when a star like Bruce notices something small but personal about you or your family, those are the things you remember and appreciate the most.
                Oh man, I happened upon this thread while searching for something else. Sure miss you DGTWoodward.

And sure haven't heard anything from Andrew_Swallow in awhile?
                Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Working...
                X