No announcement yet.

UK region 2 Lost Tales DVD only ú4.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they follow the same production model as the first DVD, which use virtual sets and so forth, I suspect the post-production process is a bit longer, so while JMS can write the scripts quickly as we know, and it is theoretically possible to fast-track things on the production end, you can't really make the post-production go any faster without throwing a lot of money at it, which obviously can't be done if these things have to be created within a specific budget. That being said, I could certainly see two DVD's worth of stories getting shot back to back to cut costs, and then finish post on #2 while #1 is being released.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nazzaro View Post
      If they follow the same production model as the first DVD, which use virtual sets and so forth, I suspect the post-production process is a bit longer, so while JMS can write the scripts quickly as we know, and it is theoretically possible to fast-track things on the production end, you can't really make the post-production go any faster without throwing a lot of money at it, which obviously can't be done if these things have to be created within a specific budget. That being said, I could certainly see two DVD's worth of stories getting shot back to back to cut costs, and then finish post on #2 while #1 is being released.
      I can also see at least two DVDs worth of stories getting shot back to back to cut costs as well. I just hope there's a lot more stories per set, there needs to be at least three stories of 30 minutes in my honest opinion .
      Last edited by princevintari; 12-14-2007, 04:52 PM.
      There's an old saying. Do not try the patience of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Comment

Working...
      X