Jerry Doyle Show Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Doyle Show Today

He made some really nice comments toward the end of the third hour of the show, talking about how the babylon 5 cast and crew was a family, and it was as successful as it was because everyone cared for each other and pushed each other to do better. He tied it into NASA, in defense of some of the astronauts who have come under fire lately, saying that the majority of them are very honorable and hardworking people. Just thought maybe some of you would like to know. I think his show is podcast, if you want to hear his comments.

Jon
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

I think you have to be a premium (paying) member to access his podcasts.

Comment

Well, I did a little digging. My local radio station (910 AM) actually does put their shows up in podcasts for free on the internet. I guess this actaully was a "best of jerry doyle" segment, so it's not all that new.

Here's the link http://www.910knew.com/cc-common/pod...cast=doyle.xml

3rd hour isn't up yet.

Jon
      Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
      True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

I get WBAP at night (FCC regs and all) so I listen to him on there every night.
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Very interesting. It was the first time I ever listened to the Jerry Doyle show and it was quite humourous in places. I liked what he said about Babylon 5 with regards to the last day on the set. I definitely agree with regards to the honoured culture. Lord knows that there's a lot of organizations out there that can learn a thing a two about this. Perhaps they will be far more successful and gain a lot more respect from everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X