X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KoshN
    replied
    Originally posted by ljg701 View Post
    Looks like the Sci Fi gods haven't smiled on us. No B5 Announcements from Comic Con

Good ol' tentative Warner Brothers is probably waiting for concrete sales figures, and when they find out it sold extremely well, they'll be "surprised."
    Last edited by KoshN; 07-29-2007, 05:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ljg701
    replied
    Looks like the Sci Fi gods haven't smiled on us. No B5 Announcements from Comic Con

Leave a comment:

• Truth66
    replied
    Let's see a wish list:
    1) Obviously future releases of more B5: The Lost Tales DVD's

2) A B5 motion picture. As JMS once said, if they can make a Brady Bunch movie, a B5 movie could get made.

3) A new B5 television series that could connect the various story lines from Crusade and Legend of the Rangers, yet JMS has not had the greatest of luck with networks.

4) Or I'll really though something out there, if Gene Roddenberry could create an entirely different universe like Andromeda, perhaps JMS could do the same and throw us all for a loop.

Leave a comment:

• Lunan
    replied
    Originally posted by frulad View Post
    Well in that case, let's throw in Scarlet Johanson as my (very) personal assistant.
    you have impecible taste my friend, of course i'm still madly in lust with liz tyler but we all have issues

hmm wishlist
    1. they will finally do the jayce and the wheeled warriors movie(and finish a damned good story)
    2. hbo will do a supreume power animated mini consiting of 12 1 hour eps to broadcast one a month
    3. jms will be taking over from russel t davis as executive producer on doctor who
    (hey its a 'wish'list afterall)

Leave a comment:

• Babylon5fan07
    replied
    For everyone that is attending the Comic Con..Please have fun and say hello to everyone involved in Babylon 5 please! Say hello to Galen, Sheridan, Lockley and of course JMS. Let them know that Alex in Sacramento says hello and that he wishes that he could be there and be there but finances and moving into an apartment was the reason I couldn't be there. I love Babylon 5 more than any other show out there. (By judging all the interviews with Bruce and crew--it looks like they enjoyed the show more than anything else too)

Enjoy..come back with here at the board with stories..My copy of TLT won't be purhased until the 7th August due to finances as well.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• KoshN
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim_Fleming View Post
    Comic-Con is this weekend and I'm hoping that pre-sales on TLT have been good enough that we'll get the following announcements (in order of most probable).

1. Four new TLT DVDS for each quarter next year: I've been more than a little surprised about how well TLT has sold on Amazon (hopefully that is reflective of sales in general). JMS did hint that future DVDs could get the go ahead based on pre-sales. And there are three projects that he will announce. Hopefully more TLT is among the three.

2. Babylon 5 HiDef: Well why not? I believe it will sell (and Warners is always calling me for advise). Warner Bros. can get the process going now i.e. CGI re-rendering, clean up etc... for a release starting two years from now when the format is well established. The CGI models are being built again for TLT so leverage Warners leverage! Remember these are in decreasing order of probability.

3. Crusade Restart: I had to throw that in.

Most likely outcome....no announcement about anything B5 related. I guess I should have put that on top.

Immediate start on rebuilding the Babylon 5 and Crusade sets for use in:

1. Crusade restart (original cast and crew signed, except ~maybe~ using Franke instead of Chen for the music). Atmosphere Visual Effects, and the other companies who worked on The Pegasus Project for SG-1 Season 10, doing the CGI.

and

2. Four new TLT DVDS, one for each quarter next year.
    Last edited by KoshN; 07-29-2007, 05:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Circular Reason
    replied
    Anything B5 would be a good thing - although im looking for an announcement on when WB are gonna release a range of B5 sock puppets....

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow View Post
    3. That he's going to release a novel like he's been supposed to for years. lol
    I wouldn't count on that for some time. Remember, he said it was lost when his computer decided to canibalize it's own hard drive late last year.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by frulad View Post
    Well in that case, let's throw in Scarlet Johanson as my (very) personal assistant.
    Oooh..if we're really going OT on this one...

I think Fiona Avery should make me *her* protoge.

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    As a wise man said, it you're going to have delusions you might as well go for the really satisfying ones.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    1. More TLT.

2. That there's been a big mistake and JMS is still writing ASM

3. That he's going to release a novel like he's been supposed to for years. lol

Leave a comment:

• Shabaz
    replied
    I think there might be a small chance we get to hear something about the future of TLT, though I doubt they'll announce 4 at once. Would love to see the other two wishes, but I don't think it's going to happen, at least at this moment. I admit I'm still holding out hope for nr.2 too though.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    As a wise man said, it you're going to have delusions you might as well go for the really satisfying ones.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    My Comic-Con wishlist is that someone would give me a plane ticket, a con pass, hotel room and about a grand to blow in the dealers room...

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    My wish is more modest. I just want to see the station on a nice, big screen. Not that I'd mind if they announced that more were greenlit, mind.

Jan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎