B5:TLT Panel at San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found this over at the Comic-Con site:
    Friday - 6:00-7:00 Babylon 5: The Lost TalesùCreated by J. Michael Straczynski in 1993, Babylon 5 became an sf cult fan favorite and a top rated show. Now in 2007, you are being taken to 2271 A.D. for Babylon 5: The Lost Tales, a made-for-video movie. See footage from the movie with a panel to follow. Panelists include writer/director/executive producer J. Michael Straczynski, and members from the original cast including Bruce Boxleitner (President John Sheridan), Tracy Scoggins (Captain Elizabeth Lochley) and Peter Woodward (Galen) as well as executive producer Douglas Netter and producer Samm Barnes. Room 6CDEF
    This is gonna be GOOD!

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Just found this over at the Comic-Con site:

This is gonna be GOOD!

Jan
      I might show up
      Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
      True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow View Post
        I might show up
        Might, huh? Okay, I won't save you a seat... The room only seats 2,000, y'know.

ETA: BTW, if you haven't gotten your registration already, you might want to do so. They're saying they're close to selling out of the 4-day passes.

Jan
        Last edited by Jan; 07-06-2007, 11:17 AM.
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Might, huh? Okay, I won't save you a seat... The room only seats 2,000, y'know.

ETA: BTW, if you haven't gotten your registration already, you might want to do so. They're saying they're close to selling out of the 4-day passes.

Jan
          I did get my registration already. I'm gonna try to get to comic con around 4 so I can still do a half day at work. So...

1. Meet up
          2. Line
          3. Panel
          4. Food?

True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow View Post
            1. Meet up
            2. Line
            3. Panel
            4. Food?

Will you have your laptop and can we find someplace with wi-fi? Or else we'll need to stop at my hotel for a little bit before dinner. There'll be a bunch of people waiting for a report from me about 10 minutes after the panel's over.

Jan

Comment

Will you have your laptop and can we find someplace with wi-fi? Or else we'll need to stop at my hotel for a little bit before dinner. There'll be a bunch of people waiting for a report from me about 10 minutes after the panel's over.

Jan
              I'll bring it. You can use my iPhone lol

Comment

Working...
              X