Is It True.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morden View Post
    I wonder why there is no mention of a TLT-DVD on the UK's Amazon website.
    In the past I've noticed that Play.com is a little more prone to posting wildly innacurate release dates and then revising them than Amazon, which usually gets it right first time. So perhaps it just hasn't been officially decided yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Morden View Post
      I think our friend Falcon may have referred to the German Amazon site where TLT is already listed. They give 24th August as release date, see here for yourself.
      That was definitely NOT there last time I checked two days ago!

However, luckily I own a codefree player, so I won't have to wait for any RC2-release...
      So do I. But I'd rather wait than watch it in NTSC.
      What's up Drakh?

Comment

Originally posted by RMcD View Post
        In the past I've noticed that Play.com is a little more prone to posting wildly innacurate release dates and then revising them than Amazon, which usually gets it right first time. So perhaps it just hasn't been officially decided yet.
        Then it's interesting that WB announced the German version earlier than the UK one. Normally we don't have so much luck here .

Originally posted by I love Lyta View Post
        So do I. But I'd rather wait than watch it in NTSC.
        Everything NTSC-compatible in my house, never noticed any quality differences (DVD-boxes of "The Shield" and "Lost" were the latest things I bought).
        But now that I notice how little the difference between the two release dates is (also shipping will take some time), perhaps I reconsider and buy the German RC2 version, just to support the sales numbers in our region.

Comment

Originally posted by I love Lyta View Post
          That was definitely NOT there last time I checked two days ago!
          Amazon.de has been offering the disc for ~2 weeks. But Amazon isn't the only source for this information. There are also some DVD websites publishing this date and a WB employee mentioned this date some weeks ago, too.

Comment

September 3rd is the day Battlestar Galactica season 3 is released in the UK. Seems like an odd day to pick for Lost Tales.. I wonder if Play just has their wires crossed?

Comment

Working...
            X