No announcement yet.

Group Watch: Geometry of Shadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Centauri series might be a good bet, since it could credibly be done with the actors having aged. The only reason I don't think it's all that likely is that although JMS wrote the outline, he didn't pen the actual novels himself, and I suspect he'd be more comfortable writing something new than adapting someone else's work..

Also, if TLT carries on, JMS will be able to fulfil what he seems to consider his obligation to the original cast. For future projects, I for one wouldn't mind seeing some brand new characters.
    Last edited by RMcD; 06-06-2007, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RMcD View Post
      The Centauri series might be a good bet, since it could credibly be done with the actors having aged. The only reason I don't think it's all that likely is that although JMS wrote the outline, he didn't pen the actual novels himself, and I suspect he'd be more comfortable writing something new than adapting someone else's work..

Also, if TLT carries on, JMS will be able to fulfil what he seems to consider his obligation to the original cast. For future projects, I for one wouldn't mind seeing some brand new characters.
      JMS also doesn't like to tell the same story twice. Once it's told it's told, according to him. Insert Jan quote here.
      Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
      True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Working...
      X