X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princevintari
    replied
    Originally posted by raw_bean View Post
    Someone with a little time on their hands and a little photoshop skill could make a gorgeous wallpaper or two out of these promo shots of Alec McClymont's (from Atmosphere Visual) TLT work on his website: http://www.alecm.com/gallery.htm

I was just about post the same link.

Leave a comment:

• raw_bean
    replied
    Someone with a little time on their hands and a little photoshop skill could make a gorgeous wallpaper or two out of these promo shots of Alec McClymont's (from Atmosphere Visual) TLT work on his website: http://www.alecm.com/gallery.htm

Leave a comment:

• Dipper
    replied
    Oh Lord .. those must have been the worst ever wallpapers I've ever seen. A four-year-old could do better with crayons. I'm an anti-wallpaper person myself, but aren't there any B5-pictures that actually have somekind of talent behind them ?

-Dip

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    [nitpick]

Just as a matter of interest, it is Peter Jurasik.

[/nitpick]

Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• DjAnubis
    replied
    More wall's

Please! If just someone know WHERE I can find wallpapers with Peter Jurasik and Stephen Furst as Londo and Vir - please tell me.
    I found ONLY FOUR !!1 and these ones are just "half of the face in the corner of the image" type ones I want a full Londo

[It is very -very sad that mr. Jurasik doesn't have a site dedicated to his role in B5. And you call yourselves fans?? )) Just don't tell me about peterjurasik.com - it sucks. He deserves better.]

... Mmmmmm... Maybe a Shadow?
    Last edited by DjAnubis; 09-20-2007, 07:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SLerman
    replied
    I have a few images that I've used. One is of the station, one is a White Star, and one is a Vorlon fleet. I can post them if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• Morden
    replied
    I'll tell you if I come across one like this.

Leave a comment:

• Lunan
    replied
    ah but you guys know the best of the best without wading thru a ton of horseshit

however i did google search and found the desktopstarships one, got some nice ones, but not one of the station that i wanted. i'm really looking for one of the station that appeals to me, i don't have a specfic shot in mind just that i want a "great" (in my mind) shot of the station
    thank you for the other links

Leave a comment:

• Morden
    replied
    www.babylon5.com, but they're not good, unfortunately...

You might also try:
    www.desktopstarships.com/B5Gallery/b5.html
    www.new-dream.de/wallpaper-film-babylon-5.php
    http://www.sf-wallpaper.de/start2.html

Perhaps a litte Google-search may help as well...?
    Last edited by Morden; 06-03-2007, 02:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lunan
    started a topic Wanted B5 wallpaper

Wanted B5 wallpaper

anyone have a good place i can download some good B5 wallpaper for my comp?
Working...
X