Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frulad
    replied
    Well, I went to BB today and they were out of S4 but I sprang for S5. Got a raincheck for the other set which should be in next Friday, payday.

Leave a comment:

• Babylon5fan07
    replied
    I just saw at bestbuy.com that they are also at $19.99 still so even if you can't see any at the store I would suggest ordering them online! Wow you can't beat that price anywhere..I too need to repurchase my fallen apart season 1.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    Ahhh...so THIS is why my car started leaking coolant necessitating an expensive repair. Something was on sale I need to buy.

Leave a comment:

• TurkishZath
    replied
    I'm only missing the movies set and it's still $50

Leave a comment:

• Lunan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Thanks, Joe. I wonder if it's all that temporary, though. I saw something similar late last week but at that point it was reported that Seasons 1 through 3 were sold out already. Looks like they've restocked.

Jan
    hmm, that i have to check on. could be a good price to replace my season one set

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Thanks, Joe. I wonder if it's all that temporary, though. I saw something similar late last week but at that point it was reported that Seasons 1 through 3 were sold out already. Looks like they've restocked.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Joe Nazzaro
    started a topic B5 DVDs at Best Buy

B5 DVDs at Best Buy

I guess this will be a very temporary thread, but I noticed while I was in Best Buy earlier today that they're selling B5 seasons 4 and 5 for $19.99 this week. But if you go on their website, all 5 seasons are being sold for that price, so if there are still any hold-outs, here's your big chance! Jan, feel free to take down this thread at the end of the week, but I thought it was worth mentioning while folks had a chance to take advantage of it.
Working...
X