No announcement yet.

TLT trailer - Now Showing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...new page is a lot better than the old one, I'll give it that. Still..I don't know about the background moving with the mouse. Doesn't feel right. They'll work out the bugs I'm sure.

Second..in chronicles...notice they mention everything BUT Crusade? lol
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

And they're positioning TLT as another original movie on there, which is kind of odd. I can understand why they do it for tLaDiS, since that won't ever be anything more at this point, but TLT should at this point still be fully intended as a continuing series. In fact, I have been noticing that the whole 'anthology show' aspect has been curiously absent of various recent WB materials, TLT press releases and such. And VitD is only ever referred to as TLT, you have to work hard to find a mention of the subtitle in any of their materials. I can understand them not wanting to commit to too much yet at this point, but it is kind of odd how much they're de-emphasising this first instalment being a part of the TLT project, and not TLT in and off itself.

Also, if you try to click the link to buy the DVD from TLT Chronicles entry, it actually leads you to the movies boxset entry on the WB store, not the TLT entry (which does exist). Kind of a weird mistake to make for a redesign mostly intended to promote TLT. I honestly don't think the typos and such are that big of a deal, but I hope they get the whole 'buying the DVD they're promoting' thing right.

Comment

Trailer is up.

"You are now what we need you to be..."

Comment

Originally posted by Shivkala View Post
          Trailer is up.

Thank the maker!!!!! Wow it looks gorgeous. Is it just me or does it seem like the sound recordings are much better for the music too? I hope there's going to be a soundtrack for this one. Now I'm longing for an actual series and not just a 2 story dvd. So excited!
          Last edited by SmileOfTheShadow; 05-31-2007, 05:54 PM.
          Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
          True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

I've watched it about 5 times already. I can't wait to get that email from amazon. It looks great!
            "You are now what we need you to be..."

Comment

OK, I'm sure my new downstairs neighbors are wondering what the hell was all that jumping and screaming I was just doing...
              Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Okay, what am I doing wrong? When I go, it still says 'Coming Soon' when I to to the 'Trailer' tab.

I wanna see, too!

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Just one thing to say.....

Wow!!!

Can't wait for the DVD.. Nice Trailer!!
                  You get what everyone gets. A lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    Okay, what am I doing wrong? When I go, it still says 'Coming Soon' when I to to the 'Trailer' tab.

I wanna see, too!

Jan
                    Use the Lost Tales tab on the main menu.

And it looks great. Very Babylon 5.

Comment

Squee!!

We wantsss it!!

Comment

"commander Lochley" in the writeup underneath the video.
                        I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

Trailer = I just pee'd myself

This will sell well enough for more.......

This WILL sell well enough for more......

THIS WILL SELL well enough for more.......

THIS WILL SELL WELL ENOUGH FOR MORE!!!!!!!!
                          I am a man of a not insignificant build. Standing 6'1, 205 lbs with a good more of that muscle than chub. Aged some 36 years, I can - if I choose - put on an imposing aura. There are - however - 22 words that can reduce me to a quivering mass of weeping tears. A pitiful semblance of a 5 year old boy who just watched his puppy get ran over in the street. Those words? - As for Delenn, every morning for as long as she lived, Delenn got up before dawn and watched the sun come up

Comment

Originally posted by Shabaz View Post
                            And they're positioning TLT as another original movie on there, which is kind of odd. I can understand why they do it for tLaDiS, since that won't ever be anything more at this point, but TLT should at this point still be fully intended as a continuing series. In fact, I have been noticing that the whole 'anthology show' aspect has been curiously absent of various recent WB materials, TLT press releases and such. And VitD is only ever referred to as TLT, you have to work hard to find a mention of the subtitle in any of their materials. I can understand them not wanting to commit to too much yet at this point, but it is kind of odd how much they're de-emphasising this first instalment being a part of the TLT project, and not TLT in and off itself.
                            (Try 2) This does worry me as well, I would have thought that the presales on Amazon and other places would be enough to convince Warner execs that it is a good idea worth repeating.

My other worry, oddly enough, is that the sales are too good and they have started considering a new series. I'd rather have occasional TLT DVD's where JMS gets to tell whatever stories he wants in the B5 universe.

Comment

The CGI are nice but the trailer is IMO for non hardcore fans a mile away for a must buy effect.

That and the Sheridan in the Starfury again bothers me a bit.

But hey let these DVDs coming I'll buy them anytime.
                              My UHD, Blu-Ray and DVD Collection

Comment

SENSATIONAL!

I've pleased to see anything B5 related, that was worth the wait. Though, when it's all said and done this trailer isn't going to "buzz" any non-b5 fans in the way it really should, but it's still gonna be a great ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X