X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRONAN
    replied
    *kosh*
    Last edited by CRONAN; 05-03-2004, 09:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by RCmodeler
    See?

Isn't bashing other shows more fun than asking "Did Sinclair find Delenn's hole in his mind?" for the 100,000th time? Discussing current shows is always more interesting than discussing finished shows.

;-)
    Actually... not really There's a reason why I pretty much only post on B5 boards and not Sci-Fi boards, and that's it.

Leave a comment:

• RCmodeler
    replied
    As I understand it from conversations with Majel Roddenberry....

Both Earth Final Conflict and Andromeda were taken over by the suits. And Majel had no authority to veto their actions. The result was EFC and Andromeda became insults to Gene's memory...because they strayed from his original vision.

See?

Isn't bashing other shows more fun than asking "Did Sinclair find Delenn's hole in his mind?" for the 100,000th time? Discussing current shows is always more interesting than discussing finished shows.

;-)
    Last edited by RCmodeler; 04-29-2004, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Probably similar tactics used to give us "The Silmarillion" and other unfinished, and normally lousy, J.R.R. Tolkein stuff ;P

Leave a comment:

• The One to come
    replied
    LOL ya how is Andromeda is on it's so bad hurculies in space sucks.

Roddenberry must be roling in his grave, what did they do find a peace of paper in his home with the word Andromeda writen on it.

Leave a comment:

• colonyearth
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar
    lol stop flirting! :P
    Who? Me? Never!

Leave a comment:

• RCmodeler
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Lost, Forgotten

Originally posted by Kevin
    Except for the fact that all of the above aren't that great

Yeah, but even discussing how bad Enterprise's last episode "Damage" was is more interesting than discussing the hole-in-sinclair's mind for the 1001th time!

Seeing the same B5 or Quantum Leap or Xfiles discussion over-and-over gets old.

It's more fun to bash Andromeda.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by colonyearth
    KEVIN! You evil thing you.
    lol stop flirting! :P

Leave a comment:

• colonyearth
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin
    heheh. Nothing is ever as it seems
    KEVIN! You evil thing you.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    heheh. Nothing is ever as it seems

Leave a comment:

• Ranger Foster
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome

I,m currently re watching my favorite episodes from Season 4. ''Rising Star'' has to be the best episode i have seen so far, it was nice to see G'Kar and Londo getting along as friends, but i have a feeling the friendship will not last long thanks to earlier episodes showing future events, which really annoys me

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Re: Re: Lost, Forgotten

Originally posted by RCmodeler
    So naturally people discuss *current* shows like Enterprise, Stargate, Andromeda.
    Except for the fact that all of the above aren't that great

Well okay Stargate's alright, it just hasn't gone in the direction that I felt it should have.

Leave a comment:

• RCmodeler
    replied
    Re: Lost, Forgotten

Originally posted by CRONAN
    Is the interest in Babylon 5 fading to the point that it will soon be a distant memory?
    That happens to all shows. You don't find many people discussing Quantum Leap or the Next Generation either. After all... when nothing new happens, what is there to discuss?

So naturally people discuss *current* shows like Enterprise, Stargate, Andromeda.

Leave a comment:

• sixpence
    replied
    Originally posted by Ranger Foster
    I just finished season 4 in 3 days, i promised my self i would take my time but that didn't happen,
    Welcome Indeed Ranger Foster!!

Yes, unfortunately when it comes to Babylon 5, I too have little patience or self control. Upon purchasing a new season, and bringing it home, I routinely watch more episodes than I probably should in a given day. I too have always made promises of taking my time, perhaps one episode a night to stretch out the enjoyment, but this has never yet happened. Too enthusiastic!
    You are not alone.

Cheers!

PAX AETERNUM

Leave a comment:

• Green_Drazi
    replied
    I don't think B5 will ever fade away.There are far too many
    cool future possiblities,and JMS is a master story teller.

As for these forums,I think most hang out elsewhere.
    I am usually at Firstones.com which is quite active with 2749 members.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X