X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Lost, Forgotten

Originally posted by Kevin
    Except for the fact that all of the above aren't that great

Yeah, but even discussing how bad Enterprise's last episode "Damage" was is more interesting than discussing the hole-in-sinclair's mind for the 1001th time!

Seeing the same B5 or Quantum Leap or Xfiles discussion over-and-over gets old.

It's more fun to bash Andromeda.

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar
      lol stop flirting! :P
      Who? Me? Never!
      Anthony Flessas
      Writer/Producer/Director,
      SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

LOL ya how is Andromeda is on it's so bad hurculies in space sucks.

Roddenberry must be roling in his grave, what did they do find a peace of paper in his home with the word Andromeda writen on it.

The avalanche has already begun it is to late for the pebbles to vote.

Comment

Probably similar tactics used to give us "The Silmarillion" and other unfinished, and normally lousy, J.R.R. Tolkein stuff ;P

Comment

As I understand it from conversations with Majel Roddenberry....

Both Earth Final Conflict and Andromeda were taken over by the suits. And Majel had no authority to veto their actions. The result was EFC and Andromeda became insults to Gene's memory...because they strayed from his original vision.

See?

Isn't bashing other shows more fun than asking "Did Sinclair find Delenn's hole in his mind?" for the 100,000th time? Discussing current shows is always more interesting than discussing finished shows.

;-)
            RCmodeler
            Confirmed User
            Last edited by RCmodeler; 04-29-2004, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RCmodeler
              See?

Isn't bashing other shows more fun than asking "Did Sinclair find Delenn's hole in his mind?" for the 100,000th time? Discussing current shows is always more interesting than discussing finished shows.

;-)
              Actually... not really There's a reason why I pretty much only post on B5 boards and not Sci-Fi boards, and that's it.

Comment

*kosh*
                CRONAN
                Confirmed User
                Last edited by CRONAN; 05-03-2004, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X