New to the community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiamat126 View Post
    In hine sight, I should have brought her back to my place so we could watch B5 together and see if I could have gotten her hooked on the series... Could have been a beautiful start to something LOL

Tiamat
    Yeah..that's not what I'd be thinking upon "getting her back to my place." I still conclude you = bigger fan than me

Jon
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow View Post
      Yeah..that's not what I'd be thinking upon "getting her back to my place." I still conclude you = bigger fan than me

Jon
      I'm with Jon on this one. I had the same thought at the "getting her back to my place" line. In your position... although I am one to get people hooked on the show... I don't think that's what I'd be doing with her

Comment

LOL well I never got tot the after part either ... Lets face it with a start time at 11:30 Pm on TNT do you really think that I would not have offered to stay over...

And yes I was a die hard core fan of B5 to do that.

Tiamat
        The years is 2260 and this is the story of the last of the Babylon stations

Comment

Working...
        X