Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just curious if anyone knew that Richard Biggs was in Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious if anyone knew that Richard Biggs was in Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Not sure if anyone knows this or even if anyone has brought this up before here at the board but in the zombie movie Dawn of the Dead(the 2004 version) both Richard Biggs and Bruce Boxleitner have a uncredited cameo role. If you go to the special features of the movie there's a special news telecast part in the movie that you can watch and Richard Biggs plays the part of the newscaster. He even has a small part during the movie as well.

Alex
    "The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace..It Failed...In the year of the shadow war it became something greater...Our last best hope for victory..the year is 2260..the place Babylon 5"--Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova (opening main title narration from B5)

"Faith...Manages"--Delenn and Lennier from B5
    "Oh, boy, is this GReAT!!"--Stephen Furst as Dorfman (Flounder) from Animal House

V--"For Victory. Go tell your friends"--Abraham Bernstein from V
    myspace.com-babylon5fan07

Yes, it was commented on at the time of release. As I recall, the movie came out not long after Richard's death which startled a fair number of folks.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Yes, it was commented on at the time of release. As I recall, the movie came out not long after Richard's death which startled a fair number of folks.

Jan
      I just thought I type in Dawn of the Dead in the search menu and got the post where even you responded one reply which included some mention of the movie. Some message boards on the net have the search menu but they don't work so I didn't even think of using it again here. I'm slowly getting my feet wet more and more. I guess quite a bit of stuff has been mentioned here but it was just something I mention and I guess the last time it was brought up was in June of last year I noticed.

Thanks for responding though Jan. Btw, my wife and I are half way through The Gathering and will be watching the rest later today..she says that it's a good movie so...eventually between my wife and I this board should be hopping pretty soon...soon after that Season 1.

Alex
      "The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace..It Failed...In the year of the shadow war it became something greater...Our last best hope for victory..the year is 2260..the place Babylon 5"--Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova (opening main title narration from B5)

"Faith...Manages"--Delenn and Lennier from B5
      "Oh, boy, is this GReAT!!"--Stephen Furst as Dorfman (Flounder) from Animal House

V--"For Victory. Go tell your friends"--Abraham Bernstein from V
      myspace.com-babylon5fan07

Comment

Both the JMS posting archives search and the search feature for the forums are really great, I find.

It's no big deal to restate something that's been discussed before around here, Alex, not to worry. Sometimes folks will jump in and discuss new thoughts, other times the thread will just peter out.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          Both the JMS posting archives search and the search feature for the forums are really great, I find.

It's no big deal to restate something that's been discussed before around here, Alex, not to worry. Sometimes folks will jump in and discuss new thoughts, other times the thread will just peter out.

Jan
          Biggs was not in the movie, but was in a special feature vignette. The voice of Boxleitner also appeared as the President of the United States. AS I recall, Richard Biggs was dead before the DVD was released.
          Only a fool fights in a burning house.

Comment

Yes he was, what made the ending of the featurette chilling, and incredibly moving too...
            Fallout 3: A Post Nuclear Blog

Comment

Working...
            X