Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLT Other Actors and Their Rolls

In addition to our normal group, we have:

Bruce Ramsay, Alan Scarfe (Father Kelly), Teryl Rothery (ISN reporter), and as we've known for awhile Keegan MacIntosh (Prince Regent Dius Vintari)

Now I'm wondering, have any of these rolls been addressed in previous episodes or if they're established and who some of these people are.

I noticed Teryl Rothery is Dr. Fraiser in SG1, which makes me quite happy, but I don't know so much about the others.

Jon
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

{shudder} Please, dear...they eat rolls, they play roles.

Teryl Rothery also played Jeremiah's mother in JMS's Jeremiah.

This is Keegan MacIntosh's first role in several years.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

IMDB is your friend ...
      The Optimist: The glass is half full
      The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
      The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

That addresses the actors, but as for the characters they play... no, none of these characters has been referenced in any form previously. In fact, the presence of Prince Regent Vintari directly contradicts previously established canon (or at least what Londo believed to be the truth), but that's a spolier in itself.
        Only a fool fights in a burning house.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          {shudder} Please, dear...they eat rolls, they play roles.

Jan

Oh my, I can't believe I made a mistake like that I was really tired on friday. Forgive
          Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
          True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

I thought we were talking about their cars ...

The Optimist: The glass is half full
            The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
            The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

Originally posted by Garibaldi's Hair View Post
              I thought we were talking about their cars ...

How.... droll
              I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

Working...
              X