• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alpha128
    Confirmed User
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
    "If you go to Z'ha'dum, you will die !"
    "Win or lose, we'll go down fighting. Pour it on, Mr. Lennier. Take us into the fire."

Comment

• Kraig
      Lurker in Brown Sector
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
      "Win or lose, we'll go down fighting. Pour it on, Mr. Lennier. Take us into the fire."
      Good luck, captain. I think you're about to go where everyone has gone before.

Comment

• alpha128
        Confirmed User
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Kraig View Post
        Good luck, captain. I think you're about to go where everyone has gone before.
        "Oh, come on, Commander! Loosen up! You are supposed to enjoy yourself!"

Comment

• AstroBoy
          Not the one
          • Mar 2006

"Oh, come on, Commander! Loosen up! You are supposed to enjoy yourself!"
          "And now I have to go back to the Council and explain to them that in the interest of peace the Centauri government will agree to give quadrant 37 to the Narns. I think I will stick my head in the station's fusion reactor. It would be quicker. And I suspect, after a while I might even come to enjoy it. But this .. this, this, this is like being nibbled to death by .. what are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'?"
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• alpha128
            Confirmed User
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            "And now I have to go back to the Council and explain to them that in the interest of peace the Centauri government will agree to give quadrant 37 to the Narns. I think I will stick my head in the station's fusion reactor. It would be quicker. And I suspect, after a while I might even come to enjoy it. But this .. this, this, this is like being nibbled to death by .. what are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'?"
            "Duck Dodgers in the 24-1/2th Century!"

Comment

• Kraig
              Lurker in Brown Sector
              • Feb 2017

"Duck Dodgers in the 24-1/2th Century!"
              I was studying this image. Is it one of his household gods?
              No. That's Daffy Yeah, well, in a way, I suppose it is. It's sort of the Egyptian god of frustration.

Comment

• babylonlurker
                In the Shadow of Z'Ha'Dum
                • Jul 2007

I was studying this image. Is it one of his household gods?
                No. That's Daffy Yeah, well, in a way, I suppose it is. It's sort of the Egyptian god of frustration.
                "Your job is to follow orders and respect the chain of command. I told you where this came from. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you see it as an opportunity, not a burden."
                Last edited by babylonlurker; 05-23-2017, 01:28 AM.
                Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Melanie
                  Narn with key
                  • Nov 2015

Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                  "Your job is to follow orders and respect the chain of command. I told you where this came from. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you see it as an opportunity, not a burden."
                  "I've taken the opportunity provided by my incarceration to meditate, to think. Sometimes, I even sing."
                  "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

• AstroBoy
                    Not the one
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Melanie View Post
                    "I've taken the opportunity provided by my incarceration to meditate, to think. Sometimes, I even sing."
                    "You may not believe this, but .. it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I couldn't make out the words, but I knew it was full of sadness and .. hope and wonder and .. terrible .. sense of loss. I looked at Londo and -- this is the amazing part -- there was a .. tear running down his face. I said: 'Londo, we should leave.' And 'This is upsetting you.' He just stood there and .. listened. And when it was over he turned to me and he said: 'There are 49 gods in our pantheon, Vir. To tell you the truth I never believed in any of them. But if only one of them exist, .. then god sings with that voice.'
                    All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Kraig
                      Lurker in Brown Sector
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "You may not believe this, but .. it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I couldn't make out the words, but I knew it was full of sadness and .. hope and wonder and .. terrible .. sense of loss. I looked at Londo and -- this is the amazing part -- there was a .. tear running down his face. I said: 'Londo, we should leave.' And 'This is upsetting you.' He just stood there and .. listened. And when it was over he turned to me and he said: 'There are 49 gods in our pantheon, Vir. To tell you the truth I never believed in any of them. But if only one of them exist, .. then god sings with that voice.'
                      She had a voice that could curdle fresh milk. "Londo! " "Yes, dear?" "Londo!" "Coming, my darling." "I'll be right there, my love bug."

Comment

• alpha128
                        Confirmed User
                        • Feb 2017

She had a voice that could curdle fresh milk. "Londo! " "Yes, dear?" "Londo!" "Coming, my darling." "I'll be right there, my love bug."
                        "And that sound. That hideous sound!"

"Narn opera. Our friend the techno-mage has an especially perverse sense of humor."

Comment

• Melanie
                          Narn with key
                          • Nov 2015

"And that sound. That hideous sound!"

"Narn opera. Our friend the techno-mage has an especially perverse sense of humor."
                          "That's very commendable, Londo, and you sing it quite well. But it cannot stand beside Trantaro's Mi Gri Vitaro."
                          "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

• alpha128
                            Confirmed User
                            • Feb 2017

"That's very commendable, Londo, and you sing it quite well. But it cannot stand beside Trantaro's Mi Gri Vitaro."
                            "Puer natus est nobis et filius datus est nobis;
                            cujus imperium super humerum ejus;
                            et vocabitur nomen ejus,
                            consilii Angelus.

Cantate Domino canticum novum;
                            quia mirabilia fecit."

(Latin lyrics for the monks' song from "There All the Honor Lies")

Comment

• Melanie
                              Narn with key
                              • Nov 2015

"Puer natus est nobis et filius datus est nobis;
                              cujus imperium super humerum ejus;
                              et vocabitur nomen ejus,
                              consilii Angelus.

Cantate Domino canticum novum;
                              quia mirabilia fecit."

(Latin lyrics for the monks' song from "There All the Honor Lies")
                              "Must be working. You're beginning to talk just like a Vorlon."

Comment

• alpha128
                                Confirmed User
                                • Feb 2017

"Must be working. You're beginning to talk just like a Vorlon."
                                "I have always been here."

Comment

Working...
                                X