Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
    "She would sit across from on cold nights in the study. Her tiny frame lost in enormous over stuffed chair, her feet curled be beneath her. In my dreams, I still remember the pattern of runes, handed stitched to the hem of her gown, even though I never studied them. At night when I read alone, I still hear her sighing over passages on the pages which troubled her. We spent the nights in study, like that. Sometimes never saying a word and never needing too."
    "Words have meaning and names have power. The universe begun with a word, you know. But which came first: the word or the thought behind the word? You can't create language without thought .. and you can't conceive a thought without language. So which created the other and, thus, created the universe?"
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
      "Words have meaning and names have power. The universe begun with a word, you know. But which came first: the word or the thought behind the word? You can't create language without thought .. and you can't conceive a thought without language. So which created the other and, thus, created the universe?"
      "It's absolutely obvious."
      It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
      Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
        "It's absolutely obvious."
        This isn't a clear and present danger, Commander. Just a quick look around to see what the problem is. I haven't felt space beneath me since I got here in January and I miss it.
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
          This isn't a clear and present danger, Commander. Just a quick look around to see what the problem is. I haven't felt space beneath me since I got here in January and I miss it.
          "Where did you say you were going?"
          It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
          Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
            This isn't a clear and present danger, Commander. Just a quick look around to see what the problem is. I haven't felt space beneath me since I got here in January and I miss it.
            "An expedition to Coriana space found Sheridan's ship a few days later, but they never found him. All the airlocks were sealed, but there was no trace of him inside. Some of the minbari believe he'll come back someday, but I never saw him again in my lifetime."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
              "An expedition to Coriana space found Sheridan's ship a few days later, but they never found him. All the airlocks were sealed, but there was no trace of him inside. Some of the minbari believe he'll come back someday, but I never saw him again in my lifetime."
              "Oh, nonsense. It's not as if anyone expects you to ... uh ... vanish overnight under... mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post. Why, that would be unprecedented in this station's history..........."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
                "Oh, nonsense. It's not as if anyone expects you to ... uh ... vanish overnight under... mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post. Why, that would be unprecedented in this station's history..........."
                "All right. That one time."
                It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
                  "Oh, nonsense. It's not as if anyone expects you to ... uh ... vanish overnight under... mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post. Why, that would be unprecedented in this station's history..........."
                  "I think we need a little mystery once in a while. Oh, and, uh, speaking of mysteries, I have a message for you. It's from someone named Kosh."

                  (This should spin the thread in new and interesting directions )
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "I think we need a little mystery once in a while. Oh, and, uh, speaking of mysteries, I have a message for you. It's from someone named Kosh."

                    (This should spin the thread in new and interesting directions )
                    "Oh yes, yes. I was under him for a while."
                    no boom today . . .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                      "Oh yes, yes. I was under him for a while."
                      "frictionless sheets"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lunan View Post
                        "frictionless sheets"
                        "What you are about to see has never been shown to anyone outside the Gray Council"
                        no boom today . . .

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                          "What you are about to see has never been shown to anyone outside the Gray Council"
                          "Her name is the White Star. And she's yours, Captain."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "Her name is the White Star. And she's yours, Captain."
                            ''looks like she's already all over you''....
                            Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
                              ''looks like she's already all over you''....
                              I don't know how long that offer was good for, but I just wanted to tell you that I .. accept your proposition.
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                I don't know how long that offer was good for, but I just wanted to tell you that I .. accept your proposition.
                                "Would you prefer to be conscious or unconscious during the mating?"
                                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X