Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
    "And that's when I shot him your honor."
    "We went through their archives, and we found proofĂ that his great-grandfather abducted my great-grandfather, and just took him away in a spaceship! Frankly, Your Honor, we want damages!"
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
      "We went through their archives, and we found proofĂ that his great-grandfather abducted my great-grandfather, and just took him away in a spaceship! Frankly, Your Honor, we want damages!"
      "What you wish! What they wish! I don't even know what I wish!"
      It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
      Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
        "What you wish! What they wish! I don't even know what I wish!"
        "I wish you'd come to talk to me before you made your decision to resign."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
          "I wish you'd come to talk to me before you made your decision to resign."
          "I only hope that in your stumbling around, you do not wake the dragon."
          no boom today . . .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
            "I only hope that in your stumbling around, you do not wake the dragon."
            "There's always the threat of an attack by say, a giant space dragon, the kind that eats the sun every thirty days. It's a nuisance, but what would you expect from reptiles."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

            Comment


            • Oh nonsense. It's not as if anyone expects you to, oh, vanish overnight under mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post. Why, that would be unprecedented in the station's history.
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                Oh nonsense. It's not as if anyone expects you to, oh, vanish overnight under mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post. Why, that would be unprecedented in the station's history.
                "Chief of security is in critical condition in medlab. He thinks there's a conspiracy concerning the president's death. Ambassador G'Kar has mysteriously vanished. After two years we still don't know what Ambassador Kosh looks like inside his encounter suit. And Ambassador Delenn is in a cocoon."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "Chief of security is in critical condition in medlab. He thinks there's a conspiracy concerning the president's death. Ambassador G'Kar has mysteriously vanished. After two years we still don't know what Ambassador Kosh looks like inside his encounter suit. And Ambassador Delenn is in a cocoon."
                  "I wonder if Custer had a staff like this."
                  no boom today . . .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                    "I wonder if Custer had a staff like this."
                    Not like this. Not like this! If I'm going out, I'm taking you bastards with me! Target main cruiser, set for full velocity ram, afterburners on my mark. Mark.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      Not like this. Not like this! If I'm going out, I'm taking you bastards with me! Target main cruiser, set for full velocity ram, afterburners on my mark. Mark.
                      "All around us, it was as if the universe were holding its breath, waiting."
                      It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                      Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
                        "All around us, it was as if the universe were holding its breath, waiting."
                        Come to my quarters and I'll tell you as much as I can. .. But don't wait too long..
                        What a wonderful world you live in. -
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                          Come to my quarters and I'll tell you as much as I can. .. But don't wait too long..
                          "It also occurred to me, as I told you, it is tradition for Minbari to spend three nights together."
                          It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                          Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
                            "It also occurred to me, as I told you, it is tradition for Minbari to spend three nights together."
                            "You're about to go where... everyone has gone before."
                            Jonas Kyratzes | Lands of Dream

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                              "You're about to go where... everyone has gone before."
                              Stephen. It's been 15 hours. We are gonna grow old and die in here.
                              Last edited by glindros; 04-01-2008, 05:45 PM.
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                Stephen. It's been 15 hours. We are gonna grow old and die in here.
                                "Ohhhh. Stephen..."
                                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X