Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "With all due respect, Madam, that's not what I have heard."
    "Respect is irrelevant."
    Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

    Comment


    • "I told them. But no one ever listens to Zathras ..."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mandragora View Post
        "I told them. But no one ever listens to Zathras ..."
        "Then listen to the music, not the song."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
          "Then listen to the music, not the song."
          "I rather enjoyed the song."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Evil_Mr_M View Post
            "I rather enjoyed the song."
            "Once you know it can't get any worse you can relax and enjoy the marriage."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
              "Once you know it can't get any worse you can relax and enjoy the marriage."
              "Either way, it is bad for Zathras"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Evil_Mr_M View Post
                "Either way, it is bad for Zathras"
                "You say it as if it were a bad thing."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Evil_Mr_M View Post
                  "Either way, it is bad for Zathras"
                  No boom today, boom tomorrow, there's always a boom tomorrow.
                  "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by phazedout View Post
                    No boom today, boom tomorrow, there's always a boom tomorrow.
                    "...as you so concisely say, boom."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Evil_Mr_M View Post
                      "...as you so concisely say, boom."
                      "Bang, bang, bang."
                      no boom today . . .

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                        "Bang, bang, bang."
                        Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead....How do you apologize to them?
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead....How do you apologize to them?
                          "Maybe it's your fault. Yea, it's definitely more your fault than mine."
                          no boom today . . .

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                            "Maybe it's your fault. Yea, it's definitely more your fault than mine."
                            "Damn. You see, it's your fault. You're bad luck.
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                              "Damn. You see, it's your fault. You're bad luck.

                              "It's nobody's fault, really. It's nobody's fault. We all did it. You have to understand, please. They made us do this."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Evil_Mr_M View Post
                                "It's nobody's fault, really. It's nobody's fault. We all did it. You have to understand, please. They made us do this."
                                "I always say, when you reduce a family tree to a family bush, you just can't hide as much beneath it."
                                no boom today . . .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X