Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
    "It was the year everything changed."
    "Well in that case, we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths."
    no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
      "Well in that case, we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths."
      "I only hope, when it is my time, that I may die with half as much dignity as I saw in their eyes at the end. "

Comment

"I only hope, when it is my time, that I may die with half as much dignity as I saw in their eyes at the end. "
        "The one thing I remember when they pulled in his body.. his eyes were frozen. A lot of people make jokes about spacing somebody, about shoving somebody out an airlock. I don't think it's funny. Never will."

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Mr_M View Post
          "The one thing I remember when they pulled in his body.. his eyes were frozen. A lot of people make jokes about spacing somebody, about shoving somebody out an airlock. I don't think it's funny. Never will."
          "Yes, your ships are most impressive in the air, or in space. But at
          this moment, they are on the ground."

(Welcome, Evil_Mr_M!)
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "Yes, your ships are most impressive in the air, or in space. But at
            this moment, they are on the ground."

(Welcome, Evil_Mr_M!)
            "Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there."

(Nice to have another voice in the game.)
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
              "Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there."

(Nice to have another voice in the game.)
              "It was in the middle of Martian winter, so it took weeks just to dig half of it from the ground. But that much was enough to give me nightmares for the rest of my life..."

(Thanks for the warm welcome! My... associates are most pleased.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Mr_M View Post
                "It was in the middle of Martian winter, so it took weeks just to dig half of it from the ground. But that much was enough to give me nightmares for the rest of my life..."

(Thanks for the warm welcome! My... associates are most pleased.)
                "Fine! And keep your threats to yourself! Nightmares. The way my life has been going lately, who'd notice?"

Comment

"Fine! And keep your threats to yourself! Nightmares. The way my life has been going lately, who'd notice?"
                  "It's all true, of course, it's all a lie. Because there are times, we don't need the whole truth."
                  no boom today . . .

Comment

"It's all true, of course, it's all a lie. Because there are times, we don't need the whole truth."
                    "Always plant a lie inside a truth, makes it easier to swallow."

Comment

"Always plant a lie inside a truth, makes it easier to swallow."
                      "The truth points to itself."

Comment

"The truth points to itself."
                        "The Universe doesn't give you any points for doing things that are easy"

Comment

• It was never meant to be easy.
                          What a wonderful world you live in. -
                          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            It was never meant to be easy.
                            "Nothing good comes easy, Klaus."

Comment

"Nothing good comes easy, Klaus."
                              "Yea, I know what you heard and it is a load of crap."
                              no boom today . . .

Comment

"Yea, I know what you heard and it is a load of crap."
                                "With all due respect, Madam, that's not what I have heard."

Comment

Working...
                                X