Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
    I know, I know. But it tastes so great going down. Coming up again, it is not so terrific.
    That's pak'ma'ra humor.
    no boom today . . .

Comment

• Where's my PPG ?

(good one LuvB5, I spit out my drink.)
      Last edited by glindros; 03-22-2008, 12:48 PM.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
        Where's my PPG ?

(good one LuvB5, I spit out my drink.)
        "I suppose there'll be a war now, hmm? All that running around and shooting at one another. You would've thought sooner or later it would go out of fashion."

(And I thought, glindros, we all agreed not to drink anything while reading this thread - for the sake of our equipment )
        It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
        Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

Comment

• Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
          "I suppose there'll be a war now, hmm? All that running around and shooting at one another. You would've thought sooner or later it would go out of fashion."

(And I thought, glindros, we all agreed not to drink anything while reading this thread - for the sake of our equipment )
          The way our luck works, it will probably be sooner."
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            The way our luck works, it will probably be sooner."
            "Good. My associates will be very happy to hear that."
            It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
            Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

Comment

• Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
              "Good. My associates will be very happy to hear that."
              "And speaking of your associates, we must make sure that we can talk privately. Do not move."
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "And speaking of your associates, we must make sure that we can talk privately. Do not move."
                I'm in trusting this message to an associate of mine who is sworn to bring it to you at any cost

Comment

• Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
                  I'm in trusting this message to an associate of mine who is sworn to bring it to you at any cost
                  I'm only repeating what I've been told. No need to kill the messenger.

Comment

• Originally posted by mandragora View Post
                    I'm only repeating what I've been told. No need to kill the messenger.
                    "I have to kill it before it develops language skills."

Comment

"I have to kill it before it develops language skills."
                      But which came first? The word, or the thought behind the word? You can't create language without thought, and you can't conceive a thought without language.

Comment

But which came first? The word, or the thought behind the word? You can't create language without thought, and you can't conceive a thought without language.
                        "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice."

Comment

"The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice."
                          "Some words have always come easier to me than others. One of the words that was most difficult for me...was goodbye. There is no corresponding word for goodbye in Minbari; all our partings contain within them the possibility of meeting again, in other times, other places, other lives."
                          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            "Some words have always come easier to me than others. One of the words that was most difficult for me...was goodbye. There is no corresponding word for goodbye in Minbari; all our partings contain within them the possibility of meeting again, in other times, other places, other lives."
                            "I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thoughts and words we've exchanged. Long after we have gone our voices will linger in these walls, for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going, very much will miss the part of you that is staying."

Comment

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thoughts and words we've exchanged. Long after we have gone our voices will linger in these walls, for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going, very much will miss the part of you that is staying."
                              "What else have I missed?"
                              Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinharat View Post
                                "What else have I missed?"
                                "It was the year everything changed."

Comment

Working...
                                X