Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "You don't even know what trouble is. But you're going to find out, real soon."
    "Initiating the 'getting the hell out of here' maneuver"

Comment

• Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
      "Initiating the 'getting the hell out of here' maneuver"
      "I'd expect that from ... from the religious caste."
      no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
        "I'd expect that from ... from the religious caste."
        "Well, as answers go, short to the point, utterly useless and totally consistent, what I've come to expect from a Vorlon."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

"Well, as answers go, short to the point, utterly useless and totally consistent, what I've come to expect from a Vorlon."
          "Ivanova is right. You are a pain in the Ass."
          no boom today . . .

Comment

"Ivanova is right. You are a pain in the Ass."
            "You will have to wear a cast. And it's gonna hurt."

Comment

"You will have to wear a cast. And it's gonna hurt."
              "Anatomically impossible, Mr. Garibaldi, but you're welcome to try."

(@Astroboy: There's a bit of poetry in the words "Ass Cast" aren't there? )
              no boom today . . .

Comment

"Anatomically impossible, Mr. Garibaldi, but you're welcome to try."

(@Astroboy: There's a bit of poetry in the words "Ass Cast" aren't there? )
                "Afterwards, if you like, you can stop by my quarters and I can show you my most favorite thing in the universe."

(luvB5 Yes there is something poetic about it.)

Comment

"Afterwards, if you like, you can stop by my quarters and I can show you my most favorite thing in the universe."
                  "Oh, and you mentioned wondering what my pleasure threshold is. I just recently found out, I don't have one. Have a very very nice day, G'kar."

Comment

• Overall I've found this to be a good working environment and a valuable experience. I've learned a lot while I've been here.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      Overall I've found this to be a good working environment and a valuable experience. I've learned a lot while I've been here.
                      "Wow, I'm gonna remember that. Thank you, thank you."
                      It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                      Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

Comment

• Hey, no problem. Just .. just a good thing I happened to be passing by. I would have kept my eye out for your name on the incoming transport, but, .. you never told me what it was.
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Hey, no problem. Just .. just a good thing I happened to be passing by. I would have kept my eye out for your name on the incoming transport, but, .. you never told me what it was.
                          I see you're still upset that I won't tell you my name. Well, what does it matter?

Comment

• Our thoughts form the universe, they always matter.

Comment

Our thoughts form the universe, they always matter.
                              "No, just for a moment I thought I had entered an alternate universe or such. Ambassador, are you sure you are feeling all right?"

Comment

"No, just for a moment I thought I had entered an alternate universe or such. Ambassador, are you sure you are feeling all right?"
                                "Never mind. Why does my mouth always taste like old carpet in the morning?"
                                It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                                Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

Comment

Working...
                                X