Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    It's a good thing I'm Russian, we're used to hopeless situations."

    Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams.
    no boom today . . .

    Comment


    • Without the hope that things will get better, that our inheriters will know a world that is fuller and richer than our own, life is pointless, and evolution is vastly overrated.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
        Without the hope that things will get better, that our inheriters will know a world that is fuller and richer than our own, life is pointless, and evolution is vastly overrated.
        "What else have I missed?"
        It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
        Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
          "What else have I missed?"
          You missed a button."
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            You missed a button."
            Fasten-zip.

            (hey, somebody else would'a said the same thing! )
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
              Fasten-zip.

              (hey, somebody else would'a said the same thing! )
              "We start by removing your clothes."
              Last edited by AstroBoy; 03-17-2008, 03:33 PM.
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "We start by removing your clothes."
                "You seriously expect me to become involved in your sexual olympics?"
                no boom today . . .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                  "You seriously expect me to become involved in your sexual olympics?"
                  "...I should have boffed him just once."
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "...I should have boffed him just once."
                    "I like gardens, .. and big four-poster beds. .. Right. See you in four hours."
                    no boom today . . .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                      "I like gardens, .. and big four-poster beds. .. Right. See you in four hours."
                      "Oh, and you mentioned wondering what my pleasure threshold is. I just recently found out, I don't have one. Have a very very nice day, G'kar."
                      All generalizations are false, including this one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                        "Oh, and you mentioned wondering what my pleasure threshold is. I just recently found out, I don't have one. Have a very very nice day, G'kar."
                        "Shoot a bunch of rocks and then leave."
                        no boom today . . .

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                          "Shoot a bunch of rocks and then leave."
                          "I can't leave without an explanation. She'll be all over me."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "I can't leave without an explanation. She'll be all over me."
                            "Good luck, Captain. I think you are about to go where everyone has gone before."
                            It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                            Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
                              "Good luck, Captain. I think you are about to go where everyone has gone before."
                              "Sorry, don't believe in luck."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "Sorry, don't believe in luck."
                                "You don't frighten easily."
                                no boom today . . .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X