Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

    "Your only destiny is to be a nail that is hammered down. Bang, bang, bang."
    "This prophecy also said that the Anla-Shok will arise, they will be ready, and will be instrumental in the next great war. So why not
    wait until there is proof?"
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jan View Post

      "This prophecy also said that the Anla-Shok will arise, they will be ready, and will be instrumental in the next great war. So why not
      wait until there is proof?"
      "We went through their archives, and we found proof…that his great-grandfather abducted my great-grandfather, and just took him away in a spaceship! Frankly, Your Honor, we want damages!​"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by G'Quan View Post

        "We went through their archives, and we found proof…that his great-grandfather abducted my great-grandfather, and just took him away in a spaceship! Frankly, Your Honor, we want damages!​"
        "Well, as my great-grandfather used to say: 'Cool.'"
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

          "Well, as my great-grandfather used to say: 'Cool.'"
          "Good, my presence on Centauri Prime during this little war has probably cooled their enthusiasm a bit."
          "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

            "Good, my presence on Centauri Prime during this little war has probably cooled their enthusiasm a bit."
            "Another of the benefits of being emperor -- or president, in your case -- is not so much the people who are pleased to see you in office, it's the people who are furious that you're even alive, let alone holding a position of power. Knowing that every day you succeed they die a little inside ... makes the endeavor eminently satisfying.​"
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan View Post

              "Another of the benefits of being emperor -- or president, in your case -- is not so much the people who are pleased to see you in office, it's the people who are furious that you're even alive, let alone holding a position of power. Knowing that every day you succeed they die a little inside ... makes the endeavor eminently satisfying.​"
              "When I am gone, I suspect the Centaurum will do all they can to eliminate the position of emperor.​"
              "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

                "When I am gone, I suspect the Centaurum will do all they can to eliminate the position of emperor.​"
                "One thing at a time, Ambassador. One thing at a time."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

                  "One thing at a time, Ambassador. One thing at a time."
                  "Babylons one, two and three were sabotaged and destroyed. Number four vanished without a trace 24 hours after becoming operational. To this day no one knows what happened to it."

                  Comment


                  • "What is built endures. And what is loved endures. And Babylon 5...Babylon 5 endures."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by G'Quan View Post
                      "What is built endures. And what is loved endures. And Babylon 5...Babylon 5 endures."
                      "I never thought you were a coward, G'Kar. We suffered and died during their occupation. Where were you? What have you endured?"​

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

                        "I never thought you were a coward, G'Kar. We suffered and died during their occupation. Where were you? What have you endured?"​
                        "I promised Delenn we'd draw a line against the darkness, no matter the cost. Well, now we know the cost. There's too much at stake to walk away now.​"
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jan View Post

                          "I promised Delenn we'd draw a line against the darkness, no matter the cost. Well, now we know the cost. There's too much at stake to walk away now.​"
                          "And there was another war brewing closer to home. A personal one whose cost would be higher than any of us could imagine."
                          "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

                            "And there was another war brewing closer to home. A personal one whose cost would be higher than any of us could imagine."
                            "Personal Journal: Captain Matthew Gideon continuing. It's now three days since our visitors arrived on behalf of Earth Gov's Political affairs office. There's apparently some concern with how our work here is being perceived back home. They've been assigned to "help" us. Before their tour is finished, I may have to kill them. Assuming Lieutenant Mattheson doesn't beat me to it."
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

                              "Personal Journal: Captain Matthew Gideon continuing. It's now three days since our visitors arrived on behalf of Earth Gov's Political affairs office. There's apparently some concern with how our work here is being perceived back home. They've been assigned to "help" us. Before their tour is finished, I may have to kill them. Assuming Lieutenant Mattheson doesn't beat me to it."
                              "Well, this is... a little embarrassing. I don't want this to get back home, or it'll get me in a lot of trouble."
                              "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X