Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jan View Post

    "Good business is good for everyone. IPX is a multi-planetary corporation with its own needs. Out of calamity comes opportunity. Nations rise and fall, planets live and die ... but the corporations go on and on. Good times, bad times, it's all about profit."
    "You see, when my costs go up, I have to pass it down along to the consumer. That's you, in case that's another one of those concepts you've got a problem with."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

      "You see, when my costs go up, I have to pass it down along to the consumer. That's you, in case that's another one of those concepts you've got a problem with."
      "Just how much justice can you afford?"
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

        "Just how much justice can you afford?"
        "If we do not find out, then his death will be meaningless. And whoever did this will be allowed to escape justice."
        "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

          "If we do not find out, then his death will be meaningless. And whoever did this will be allowed to escape justice."
          "This intervention could have consequences beyond our imagining."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jan View Post

            "This intervention could have consequences beyond our imagining."
            "I've made a decision and now I must face the consequences."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

              "I've made a decision and now I must face the consequences."
              "Breen. You've managed to import breen from homeworld. How?"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
                "Breen. You've managed to import breen from homeworld. How?"
                'Why do you want to import a steak?"
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jan View Post

                  'Why do you want to import a steak?"
                  "Pak'ma'ra are chosen of God, very special. We can eat of all the creatures who walk, and fly, and crawl, but not of the fish in the sea."
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

                    "Pak'ma'ra are chosen of God, very special. We can eat of all the creatures who walk, and fly, and crawl, but not of the fish in the sea."
                    "It's kosher?"
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jan View Post

                      "It's kosher?"
                      Tastes like chicken.
                      "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

                        Tastes like chicken.
                        "Signs, portents, dreams, next thing we'll be reading tea leafs and chicken entrails. All we do know is that we are vulnerable now. I want squadrons on fly-by at all times. We should expect something to be coming our way sooner or later. The way our luck works, it will probably be sooner."
                        All generalizations are false, including this one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

                          "Signs, portents, dreams, next thing we'll be reading tea leafs and chicken entrails. All we do know is that we are vulnerable now. I want squadrons on fly-by at all times. We should expect something to be coming our way sooner or later. The way our luck works, it will probably be sooner."
                          "Given our situation, if we shut down the engines it will take some time to reactivate them. We would be vulnerable to attack."
                          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jan View Post

                            "Given our situation, if we shut down the engines it will take some time to reactivate them. We would be vulnerable to attack."

                            "Ah, Ambassador Mollari! Please join me. Would you like some spoo? It's quite fresh this week."

                            "This is not a clear and present danger? I must read the rule book again."

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X