Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LateArrival View Post

The world condemned me, but it didn't matter because I believed I was right and the world was wrong.
    "These are chaotic times, Captain. I'm simply the instrument of my time. People need to understand fear."

"As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post

"These are chaotic times, Captain. I'm simply the instrument of my time. People need to understand fear."
      "Yes. And why is that, huh? I don't think you have any interest in restoring the glory of the Centauri Republic. No. I think you are using us as .. shall we say, agents of chaos. Convenient distraction making it easier for your associates to do whatever they wish to do. Yes?"
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

"Yes. And why is that, huh? I don't think you have any interest in restoring the glory of the Centauri Republic. No. I think you are using us as .. shall we say, agents of chaos. Convenient distraction making it easier for your associates to do whatever they wish to do. Yes?"
        "Everything "out there" has only one purpose: to distract us from ourselves, from what is truly important. But there are no distractions in here. You can learn much from silence."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post

"Everything "out there" has only one purpose: to distract us from ourselves, from what is truly important. But there are no distractions in here. You can learn much from silence."
          "So you hear 'em too, huh?"

Comment

• Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

"So you hear 'em too, huh?"
            "Absolutely. If I didn't, I might end up like you."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

"Absolutely. If I didn't, I might end up like you."
              "You choose not to trust me, well, that's sad and unfortunate, but unlike the rest of you, I have no intention of letting it get in the way of my work."

Comment

Working...
              X