Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

    "Maybe the doc's right. Embrace the moment. In the end, that's all we have. Trouble will come in its own time, it always does. But that's tomorrow. Give me today, and I will be happy."
    "Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It's a terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

      "Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It's a terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it."
      "The two people who have honoured us with their visit have brought joy to so many."
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jan View Post

        "The two people who have honoured us with their visit have brought joy to so many."
        "And why should i keep this joy to myself? I choose to share you with the universe. Valen help them all."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

          "And why should i keep this joy to myself? I choose to share you with the universe. Valen help them all."
          "He is an inconvenience to me. A blight, a pox, a stone around my neck. Here, I give him to you."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

            "He is an inconvenience to me. A blight, a pox, a stone around my neck. Here, I give him to you."
            Oh, great, *now* you can give me something for the pain. Where were you when I was going through puberty?
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
              Oh, great, *now* you can give me something for the pain. Where were you when I was going through puberty?
              "From birth I was raised in the temple and studied the ways of the religious caste. Six months ago I came here. There is nothing else."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

                "From birth I was raised in the temple and studied the ways of the religious caste. Six months ago I came here. There is nothing else."
                "Nothing? I just got back the repair-order on your fighter. It will be in the shop for a week, minimum. And on top of that, I hear you broke regs about leaving formation and engaging on combat without backup."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

                  "Nothing? I just got back the repair-order on your fighter. It will be in the shop for a week, minimum. And on top of that, I hear you broke regs about leaving formation and engaging on combat without backup."
                  "Earthforce personnel are required to answer distress calls, and assist any vessel not currently engaged in hostilities against Earth. It may not have been politically convenient, but morally and legally it was the right decision."
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jan View Post

                    "Earthforce personnel are required to answer distress calls, and assist any vessel not currently engaged in hostilities against Earth. It may not have been politically convenient, but morally and legally it was the right decision."
                    "Well, I'm afraid it's not your decision. It's already done. You've been promoted. You'll earn more money, receive more attention, women may even come to find you attractive .. in time."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

                      "Well, I'm afraid it's not your decision. It's already done. You've been promoted. You'll earn more money, receive more attention, women may even come to find you attractive .. in time."
                      "The Vorlons do not pick up hitch-hikers. Not even one as attractive as you."
                      All generalizations are false, including this one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post

                        "The Vorlons do not pick up hitch-hikers. Not even one as attractive as you."
                        "Mariel is drawn to men of power in that way. But trust me ... she burns them. We will talk later."
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jan View Post

                          "Mariel is drawn to men of power in that way. But trust me ... she burns them. We will talk later."
                          "You can burn. You can burn with Centauri Prime. You can burn with the rest. Burn with the cities, burn with the temples, burn with all of them!"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

                            "You can burn. You can burn with Centauri Prime. You can burn with the rest. Burn with the cities, burn with the temples, burn with all of them!"
                            What's the worst that could happen? They fire you, ship you off to the Rim and I get promoted to Commander. I don't see a problem here.
                            What a wonderful world you live in. -
                            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                              What's the worst that could happen? They fire you, ship you off to the Rim and I get promoted to Commander. I don't see a problem here.
                              " But you know, things can get kind of weird out on the Rim too. It's funny. You never know what you're gonna find when you look over the edge of what's known and into what's not."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X