Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
    "Oh, I heard a new joke. Hehahaahhh. What is more dangerous than a locked room full of angry Narns?"
    Hello, Refa. If you are seeing this message it is because in a very few minutes, you will be dead. I have made sure the guards assigned to you are loyal to House Mollari. They will not obey you from this moment forward.
    You have taken from me that which I loved, Refa. You also took the life of Prime Minister Malachi, a good and dear friend. You have inconvenienced me and threatened my position in the Royal Court and weakened our defenses by your constant warfare none of which matters to G'Kar or his associates. But I think they do care about what you have done to them, Refa. Yes, I think they care about that a great deal.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kraig View Post
      Hello, Refa. If you are seeing this message it is because in a very few minutes, you will be dead. I have made sure the guards assigned to you are loyal to House Mollari. They will not obey you from this moment forward.
      You have taken from me that which I loved, Refa. You also took the life of Prime Minister Malachi, a good and dear friend. You have inconvenienced me and threatened my position in the Royal Court and weakened our defenses by your constant warfare none of which matters to G'Kar or his associates. But I think they do care about what you have done to them, Refa. Yes, I think they care about that a great deal.
      "Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead Dead, Dead. How do you apologize to them?"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
        "Oh, I heard a new joke. Hehahaahhh. What is more dangerous than a locked room full of angry Narns?"
        "The universe itself, Ta'Lon. But the Humans, they are the key. And together, you and I, and the rest, we will turn that key. Because on the other side, there's salvation for all of us."
        "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
          "The universe itself, Ta'Lon. But the Humans, they are the key. And together, you and I, and the rest, we will turn that key. Because on the other side, there's salvation for all of us."
          "So, the real Kosh shows his colors at last, huh? You angry now? Angry enough to kill me, because that's the only way I'm leaving, unless your people get off their encounter-suited butts and do something. I've got nothing to lose. My own government wants to kill me, and if we lose this war I'm just as dead. Our only chance is to get the other races on board for this fight and right now you are the key to doing that."
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            "So, the real Kosh shows his colors at last, huh? You angry now? Angry enough to kill me, because that's the only way I'm leaving, unless your people get off their encounter-suited butts and do something. I've got nothing to lose. My own government wants to kill me, and if we lose this war I'm just as dead. Our only chance is to get the other races on board for this fight and right now you are the key to doing that."
            "My father used to tell me the best way to understand someone is to fight him. Anyone can act civilized when they're calm...shoot at him, make him angry...that's when you see the real person."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
              "My father used to tell me the best way to understand someone is to fight him. Anyone can act civilized when they're calm...shoot at him, make him angry...that's when you see the real person."
              "Whether they fight or not, they know they will die anyway. So, really, is this bravery or simple desperation?"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
                "Whether they fight or not, they know they will die anyway. So, really, is this bravery or simple desperation?"
                "He's making a crucible, which he hopes will force out the truth. Quite brave, possibly futile, but .. very human."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "He's making a crucible, which he hopes will force out the truth. Quite brave, possibly futile, but .. very human."
                  Zathras warn, but no, no one listen to poor Zathras. No. A great war but great hope of peace. Need place place to gather, to fight, to organize.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kraig View Post
                    Zathras warn, but no, no one listen to poor Zathras. No. A great war but great hope of peace. Need place place to gather, to fight, to organize.
                    "They just put out a nine system alert for General Hague. Word is he's trying to organize a counter strike. If he can get enough big ships to sign on, he can go toe to toe with President Clark."
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      "They just put out a nine system alert for General Hague. Word is he's trying to organize a counter strike. If he can get enough big ships to sign on, he can go toe to toe with President Clark."
                      "Toebone's connected to the footbone, footbone's connected to the anklebone, the anklebone's connected to the legbone, legbone's connected to the hipbone, now hear the word of the Lord."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
                        "Toebone's connected to the footbone, footbone's connected to the anklebone, the anklebone's connected to the legbone, legbone's connected to the hipbone, now hear the word of the Lord."
                        "All life forms are connected. Look for the path. Look for the path."
                        All generalizations are false, including this one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                          "All life forms are connected. Look for the path. Look for the path."
                          "The blood is already on my hands. Right or wrong, .. I must follow the path .. to its end."

                          Comment


                          • "The blood is already on my hands. Right or wrong, .. I must follow the path .. to its end."
                            When the long night comes return to the end of the beginning.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kraig View Post
                              When the long night comes return to the end of the beginning.
                              "The last shall come first, the first shall come last."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
                                "The last shall come first, the first shall come last."
                                "And at the last, you must surrender yourself to your greatest fear, knowing that it will destroy you. If you have failed all the others, that is your final
                                chance for redemption."
                                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X