X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Kraig View Post
    Kosh you old dog! You didn't tell me you were bringing a date.
    "One day they're shooting at you, the next day they're taking you out to dinner. Ha! What a universe!"

Leave a comment:

• Kraig
    replied
    Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
    "I sought understanding. I listened to the song. Your thoughts became a song."
    Kosh you old dog! You didn't tell me you were bringing a date.

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "We shall sing many songs for you so that your journey will be fast and peaceful. And when you get to the other side, my son, you must sing for us."
    "I sought understanding. I listened to the song. Your thoughts became a song."

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
    "How many flowers waiting to be harvested? How many new voices waiting to be recruited into my choir?"
    "We shall sing many songs for you so that your journey will be fast and peaceful. And when you get to the other side, my son, you must sing for us."

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    The Emperor himself said I would only be allowed to leave over his dead body. I said: 'Well, how strange, Mr. Allan said I would only be allowed back onto Babylon 5 over his dead body.' With my very busy schedule I can only accommodate so many requests. I know it's a burden, but you will simply have to wait your turn."
    "How many flowers waiting to be harvested? How many new voices waiting to be recruited into my choir?"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X