Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
    "Welcome hooome, Mr. Gaaaribaaaldi."
    "Negative on password, unable to deliver."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by djsacrosanct View Post
      "Negative on password, unable to deliver."
      "This is the White Star fleet. Negative on surrender. We will not stand down."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
        "This is the White Star fleet. Negative on surrender. We will not stand down."
        "God, & I thought I was depressing."
        Last edited by djsacrosanct; 07-28-2017, 05:37 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by djsacrosanct View Post
          "God, & I thought I was depressing."
          "Unacceptable! What a sad thing you are. Unable to answer even such a simple question without falling back on references, and genealogies and what other people call you. Have you nothing of your own? Nothing to stand on that is not provided, defined, delineated, stamped, sanctioned, numbered, and approved by others? How can you expected to fight for someone else when you haven't the fairest idea who you are?"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
            "Unacceptable! What a sad thing you are. Unable to answer even such a simple question without falling back on references, and genealogies and what other people call you. Have you nothing of your own? Nothing to stand on that is not provided, defined, delineated, stamped, sanctioned, numbered, and approved by others? How can you expected to fight for someone else when you haven't the fairest idea who you are?"
            "The heart does, as the heart does."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by djsacrosanct View Post
              "The heart does, as the heart does."
              "My heart and I don't speak anymore."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
                "My heart and I don't speak anymore."
                "I served the Council for sixteen years. I was the chosen of Dukhat to replace him. I held him when he died. His blood is on my hands, his spirit in my eyes, his word on my lips. You will step aside in his name and mine or in Valen's
                name I will tear this ship apart with my bare hands until I find them. Move aside."
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  "I served the Council for sixteen years. I was the chosen of Dukhat to replace him. I held him when he died. His blood is on my hands, his spirit in my eyes, his word on my lips. You will step aside in his name and mine or in Valen's
                  name I will tear this ship apart with my bare hands until I find them. Move aside."
                  "Stay close to the Vorlon and watch out for the shadows. They move .. when you are not looking at them."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
                    "Stay close to the Vorlon and watch out for the shadows. They move .. when you are not looking at them."
                    "What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by djsacrosanct View Post
                      "What do you want, you moon-faced assassin of joy?"
                      "That's him, all right. I never forget a face. Morden. Same ID as on the Icarus."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
                        "That's him, all right. I never forget a face. Morden. Same ID as on the Icarus."
                        "Raise your eyes & look at me."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by djsacrosanct View Post
                          "Raise your eyes & look at me."
                          "Suddenly, I looked up and this beautiful dancer is leaning down over the stage, and looking right into my eyes. And she said: 'Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.' And then she kissed me, right here."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
                            "Suddenly, I looked up and this beautiful dancer is leaning down over the stage, and looking right into my eyes. And she said: 'Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.' And then she kissed me, right here."
                            "Who asked you to play God?"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by djsacrosanct View Post
                              "Who asked you to play God?"
                              "And just one more thing. On your trip back I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra: 'Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.' Babylon Control out. .. Civilians! [Looks up] I was just kidding about the God part -- no offense."
                              "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
                                "And just one more thing. On your trip back I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra: 'Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.' Babylon Control out. .. Civilians! [Looks up] I was just kidding about the God part -- no offense."
                                "You better check the temperature in Hell first."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X