Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
    "But not having enough power to reach far places. Now, now. Yes, Zathras understand. Everyone always coming to Zathras with problems. Great responsibilities, but Zathras does not mind. Zathras trained in crisis management."
    "Just as Zathras said. Not good. Definitely not good."
    "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

• Originally posted by Melanie View Post
      "Just as Zathras said. Not good. Definitely not good."
      "Zathras warn Zathras but Zathras never listen to Zathras. Zathras was quiet one in family."

Comment

"Zathras warn Zathras but Zathras never listen to Zathras. Zathras was quiet one in family."
        "Of the family of Mir."
        "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

"Of the family of Mir."
          "Do you think that if they wanted me around I would even be here? They just wanted me anywhere, anywhere away. They had me sent here two years ago because, frankly, there wasn't much competition for the job. This was a joke to them. Before I left, my uncle said to me you and I deserve each other."

Comment

"Do you think that if they wanted me around I would even be here? They just wanted me anywhere, anywhere away. They had me sent here two years ago because, frankly, there wasn't much competition for the job. This was a joke to them. Before I left, my uncle said to me you and I deserve each other."
            "They are seeing the value in your position. It should never be a joke to them, Vir. Never let them think that."

Comment

"They are seeing the value in your position. It should never be a joke to them, Vir. Never let them think that."
              "Tell me about it. I figured I'd come up here for a few days, exchange some information for an offer of support from Sheridan. Who knew I'd end up with a new job? The ironic part is that I'm in a better position now to help Mars than when I was there."

Comment

"Tell me about it. I figured I'd come up here for a few days, exchange some information for an offer of support from Sheridan. Who knew I'd end up with a new job? The ironic part is that I'm in a better position now to help Mars than when I was there."
                "So, in other words you are perfect for the job. Because you are paranoid and compulsive."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "So, in other words you are perfect for the job. Because you are paranoid and compulsive."
                  "You got something to say, Zack? I got eyes in the back of my head. You grow them after being shot in the back. You run security long enough you're gonna grow them yourself."

Comment

"You got something to say, Zack? I got eyes in the back of my head. You grow them after being shot in the back. You run security long enough you're gonna grow them yourself."
                    Perhaps I have entered the data incorrectly.
                    We are, after all, very inefficient.
                    One must keep an eye on us at all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kraig View Post
                      Perhaps I have entered the data incorrectly.
                      We are, after all, very inefficient.
                      One must keep an eye on us at all times.
                      "That's right. I even go along to keep an eye on things. Who knows, you might learn a thing or two."

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                        "That's right. I even go along to keep an eye on things. Who knows, you might learn a thing or two."
                        "We learn. That's what humans do."

Comment

"We learn. That's what humans do."
                          "Humans build communities"
                          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                            "Humans build communities"
                            "You see, if my people had found Babylon 4 with a human aboard, they would never have accepted it."

Comment

"You see, if my people had found Babylon 4 with a human aboard, they would never have accepted it."
                              "Dear God, a Minbari not born of Minbari."

Comment

"Dear God, a Minbari not born of Minbari."
                                "Then we heard it. .. A sound that just reaches right into your brain and rips it apart. .. The sound of something terrible being born."

Comment

Working...
                                X