• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alpha128
    Confirmed User
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by phazedout View Post
    " You're all right? Do you need anything?
    " Coffee. Two sugars. Cream. And aspirin. Lots and lots of aspirin!"
    "I see we were talking about the same thing after all. And from now on, I will bring the special coffee, if that is what sir wants."

Comment

• Melanie
      Narn with key
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
      "I see we were talking about the same thing after all. And from now on, I will bring the special coffee, if that is what sir wants."
      "Give a dog a bad name, and you can hang him with it. You shouldn't listen to everything Sheridan tells you. Actually, I'm surprised he's not here tonight, since he died at Z'ha'dum. Is there any coffee here or not?"
      "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

• alpha128
        Confirmed User
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Melanie View Post
        "Give a dog a bad name, and you can hang him with it. You shouldn't listen to everything Sheridan tells you. Actually, I'm surprised he's not here tonight, since he died at Z'ha'dum. Is there any coffee here or not?"
        "Do you know what the last Xon said just before he died? [Clutches heart] AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!"

Comment

• Melanie
          Narn with key
          • Nov 2015

"Do you know what the last Xon said just before he died? [Clutches heart] AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!"
          "Or maybe he'll just be totally delirious and and say everything backwards and say kill Londo AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!! ... I... I was just making a play on the..."
          "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

• Jan
            • Oct 2003

"Or maybe he'll just be totally delirious and and say everything backwards and say kill Londo AAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!! ... I... I was just making a play on the..."
            "I suspect you'd rather walk out that door and wall me up inside, do a little recreation of "The Cask of Amontillado"...for the love of god, Montressor...."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Melanie
              Narn with key
              • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Jan View Post
              "I suspect you'd rather walk out that door and wall me up inside, do a little recreation of "The Cask of Amontillado"...for the love of god, Montressor...."
              "Just a guess, Mr. Allan, but I suggest the word you are looking for is 'door'. Now, please notify the captain that I'm here, I need to meet with him and the rest of the command staff ASAP. I assume my usual quarters in the brig are available. I have grown so attached to the place."

Comment

• alpha128
                Confirmed User
                • Feb 2017

"Just a guess, Mr. Allan, but I suggest the word you are looking for is 'door'. Now, please notify the captain that I'm here, I need to meet with him and the rest of the command staff ASAP. I assume my usual quarters in the brig are available. I have grown so attached to the place."
                "There's no courtroom here, Captain. No tribunals, no attorneys, no justice, no mercy, no fairness, no hope, no last-minute escape. You will walk through that door when you confess and not one second before!"

Comment

• Melanie
                  Narn with key
                  • Nov 2015

"There's no courtroom here, Captain. No tribunals, no attorneys, no justice, no mercy, no fairness, no hope, no last-minute escape. You will walk through that door when you confess and not one second before!"
                  "You'd be surprised."

Comment

• alpha128
                    Confirmed User
                    • Feb 2017

"You'd be surprised."
                    "We all have secrets and surprises. Did you know you have a Vorlon inside you? Well, a piece of one."

Comment

• Melanie
                      Narn with key
                      • Nov 2015

"We all have secrets and surprises. Did you know you have a Vorlon inside you? Well, a piece of one."
                      "Protests are as much useful with the Vorlons as fairie-wings on a cement-truck."

Comment

• alpha128
                        Confirmed User
                        • Feb 2017

"Protests are as much useful with the Vorlons as fairie-wings on a cement-truck."
                        "(Pak'ma'ra) kinda look like an octopus that got run over by a truck."

Comment

• AstroBoy
                          Not the one
                          • Mar 2006

"(Pak'ma'ra) kinda look like an octopus that got run over by a truck."
                          "Pak'ma'ra are chosen of God, very special. We can eat of all the creatures who walk, and fly, and crawl, but not of the fish in the sea."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Melanie
                            Narn with key
                            • Nov 2015

Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "Pak'ma'ra are chosen of God, very special. We can eat of all the creatures who walk, and fly, and crawl, but not of the fish in the sea."
                            "Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me. Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me."

Comment

• alpha128
                              Confirmed User
                              • Feb 2017

"Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me. Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me."
                              "I was old when the molecules of your world joined and called themselves land and sea and fish .. and man."

Comment

• Melanie
                                Narn with key
                                • Nov 2015

"I was old when the molecules of your world joined and called themselves land and sea and fish .. and man."
                                "There are things in the Universe billions of years older than either of our races. They are vast, timeless, and if they are aware of us at all, it is as little more than ants and we have as much chance of communicating with them as an ant has with us. We know. We've tried and we've learned that we can either stay out from underfoot or be stepped on."

Comment

Working...
                                X