Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
    "I don't want a few days away. I don't want a vacation or a leave of absence for a five-day pass to Disney planet. I just want out."
    "Funny thing about retiring: you no sooner pick out the places you want to go on vacation and someone comes at you with another job offer."
    "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

• Originally posted by Melanie View Post
      "Funny thing about retiring: you no sooner pick out the places you want to go on vacation and someone comes at you with another job offer."
      "You have just tossed someone off that throne ... would you put another in his place so quickly?"
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
        "You have just tossed someone off that throne ... would you put another in his place so quickly?"
        "Wasn't it an Earthman who said that those who do not listen to history will repeat it? The Minbari listen very carefully."
        "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

Comment

"Wasn't it an Earthman who said that those who do not listen to history will repeat it? The Minbari listen very carefully."
          "I tried to tell them, but they didn't listen ... they NEVER listen !"
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
            "I tried to tell them, but they didn't listen ... they NEVER listen !"
            "Not the one. Won't talk. Can't talk. Not the one. They told me, they did. Zathras listens, he does, yes. Zathras listens and does what he's told."

Comment

"Not the one. Won't talk. Can't talk. Not the one. They told me, they did. Zathras listens, he does, yes. Zathras listens and does what he's told."
              "Ah! He has become one with his inner self!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kraig View Post
                "Ah! He has become one with his inner self!"
                "Captain. If I were you, I would quit while I was ahead. Back on Minbar, there was a saying among the other rangers. Only way to get a straight answer from Ranger One was to look every reply in a mirror while hanging upside-down from the ceiling."

Comment

"Captain. If I were you, I would quit while I was ahead. Back on Minbar, there was a saying among the other rangers. Only way to get a straight answer from Ranger One was to look every reply in a mirror while hanging upside-down from the ceiling."
                  "I have been on this station long enough to know that you don't ask leading questions unless you already know the answers. So, why don't we just pretend I've lied about it, you've caught me in your web of ineluctable logic and cut to the point."

Comment

"I have been on this station long enough to know that you don't ask leading questions unless you already know the answers. So, why don't we just pretend I've lied about it, you've caught me in your web of ineluctable logic and cut to the point."
                    "Like you said, I never start a conversation unless I know where it's going, but I always leave a little room for someone to disappoint me. Thanks for not doing it."

Comment

"Like you said, I never start a conversation unless I know where it's going, but I always leave a little room for someone to disappoint me. Thanks for not doing it."
                      "Somewhere on Beta colony, there is .. an institution. And one room in that institution .. there is a man, who spends his days and nights screaming at .. things only he can see. Things we planted in his mind."

Comment

"Somewhere on Beta colony, there is .. an institution. And one room in that institution .. there is a man, who spends his days and nights screaming at .. things only he can see. Things we planted in his mind."
                        "The Psi Corps is your friend. Trust the Corps."

Comment

"The Psi Corps is your friend. Trust the Corps."
                          "I trust in individuals, not organizations."

Comment

"I trust in individuals, not organizations."
                            No. Trust Ivanova, trust yourself. Anybody else, shoot 'em!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kraig View Post
                              No. Trust Ivanova, trust yourself. Anybody else, shoot 'em!
                              "Boom ! Boom boom boom ! BOOM !
                              Have a nice day !"
                              Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                                "Boom ! Boom boom boom ! BOOM !
                                Have a nice day !"
                                "Request denied. Have a nice day."

Comment

Working...
                                X