Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "Well take this for what little it will profit you. As I look at you, Ambassador Mollari, I see a great hand reaching out of the stars. The hand is your hand. And I hear sounds, the sounds of billions of people calling your name."
    "There are three billion people here. The Vorlons would never attack a civilian population that big. The ships stay."
    "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
      "There are three billion people here. The Vorlons would never attack a civilian population that big. The ships stay."
      "We'll upgrade your data systems, and supercharge your engines! And, if you have an accident, we'll repair your ships. And sooner or later, your ships will have accidents."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
        "We'll upgrade your data systems, and supercharge your engines! And, if you have an accident, we'll repair your ships. And sooner or later, your ships will have accidents."
        "If I'm launched in a life pod and let's say, shortly after the launch, the equipment is accidentally smashed from the inside, what would happen to the pod?"
        "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
          "If I'm launched in a life pod and let's say, shortly after the launch, the equipment is accidentally smashed from the inside, what would happen to the pod?"
          "May I be the first to say that this is the nuttiest idea you've ever had."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
            "May I be the first to say that this is the nuttiest idea you've ever had."
            "Narns, Humans, Centauri .. we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time."
            "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
              "Narns, Humans, Centauri .. we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time."
              "I have ...... <hush> .... an idea !"
              Jan from Denmark

              My blog :

              http://www.babylonlurker.dk

              "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                "I have ...... <hush> .... an idea !"
                "Politics and morality on the same side...that doesn't happen every day, Delenn."
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  "Politics and morality on the same side...that doesn't happen every day, Delenn."
                  "No, make that: 'They have no well-defined sense of morality.' They'll love that back home."
                  "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
                    "No, make that: 'They have no well-defined sense of morality.' They'll love that back home."
                    "Yes, but this is different. I can feel it.
                    Whatever's happened to you, you have a moral obligation to share it with the Corps, Lyta.
                    The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
                      "Yes, but this is different. I can feel it.
                      Whatever's happened to you, you have a moral obligation to share it with the Corps, Lyta.
                      The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father."
                      "Good ol' Psi Corps. You guys never cease to amaze me! All the moral
                      fiber of Jack the Ripper. What do you do in your spare time? Juggle
                      babies over a fire pit? Oops, there goes another calculated risk!"
                      All generalizations are false, including this one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                        "Good ol' Psi Corps. You guys never cease to amaze me! All the moral
                        fiber of Jack the Ripper. What do you do in your spare time? Juggle
                        babies over a fire pit? Oops, there goes another calculated risk!"
                        "Good luck to you in your holy cause, Captain Sheridan. May your choices have better results than mine. Remembered, not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a hero, not even as Sebastian. Remembered only .. as Jack."
                        "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
                          "Good luck to you in your holy cause, Captain Sheridan. May your choices have better results than mine. Remembered, not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a hero, not even as Sebastian. Remembered only .. as Jack."
                          "To have escaped the worst each time, that's a blessing. You're a very lucky man. Perhaps each time, you were exactly where you were meant to be."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
                            "To have escaped the worst each time, that's a blessing. You're a very lucky man. Perhaps each time, you were exactly where you were meant to be."
                            "Good luck, Captain. I think you are about to go where everyone has gone before."
                            "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by phazedout View Post
                              "Good luck, Captain. I think you are about to go where everyone has gone before."
                              "Help is on the way. Hah! It's good to be the Captain."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "Help is on the way. Hah! It's good to be the Captain."
                                " Oh, this is demeaning! I mean, we're not some…some deep-space franchise! This station is about something"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X