Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
    "Their honor? We've had plenty of that ourselves. Conspiracies of silence because the larger ideals have to be protected. But you can't have larger ideals if the smaller ones get compromised."
    "I didn't want to hold back, but silence was necessary. We had to buy time to build our defenses."
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jan View Post
      "I didn't want to hold back, but silence was necessary. We had to buy time to build our defenses."
      "I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'E.'"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
        "I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'E.'"
        "Everything, Commander. Everything."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
          "Everything, Commander. Everything."
          "They are a mystery and I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the Universe. That we have not yet explained everything. Whatever they are, Miss Sakai, they walk near Sigma 957 and they must walk there .. alone."
          "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
            "They are a mystery and I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the Universe. That we have not yet explained everything. Whatever they are, Miss Sakai, they walk near Sigma 957 and they must walk there .. alone."
            "Nobody's ever been to the Vorlon Homeworld and back again. Yet she goes, comes back like she just took a trip to the corner store. And now she's working for Kosh. Is anybody else as creeped out about this as I am?"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
              "Nobody's ever been to the Vorlon Homeworld and back again. Yet she goes, comes back like she just took a trip to the corner store. And now she's working for Kosh. Is anybody else as creeped out about this as I am?"
              "Yes. We like it that way."
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "Yes. We like it that way."
                "Human ways are often unfathomable, but in time, one learns to live with them."
                "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
                  "Human ways are often unfathomable, but in time, one learns to live with them."
                  "Learn ! Mr Garibaldi ... Learn !"
                  Jan from Denmark

                  My blog :

                  http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                  "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                    "Learn ! Mr Garibaldi ... Learn !"
                    "I mean, why make history if you fail to learn by it?"
                    "It means living each moment as if it were your last one. It means doing each right thing because it is the right thing. The scale doesn't matter. The where, the when, the how, or in what cause... none of those things matter."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Melanie View Post
                      "I mean, why make history if you fail to learn by it?"
                      "Some days, it's like living in a madhouse."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
                        "Some days, it's like living in a madhouse."
                        "If I make it through this without going completely insane, it will be a miracle of biblical proportions"
                        Jan from Denmark

                        My blog :

                        http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                        "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                          "If I make it through this without going completely insane, it will be a miracle of biblical proportions"
                          "Insanity is part of the times! You must learn to embrace the madness,
                          let it fire you."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "Insanity is part of the times! You must learn to embrace the madness,
                            let it fire you."
                            "Let it all burn ! Let it all end - in fire !"
                            Jan from Denmark

                            My blog :

                            http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                            "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                              "Let it all burn ! Let it all end - in fire !"
                              "From this day forth, you are no longer a member of the Grey Council, no longer Satai."
                              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                "From this day forth, you are no longer a member of the Grey Council, no longer Satai."
                                "It feels like the magic's gone now."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X