Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
    "Beauty ... in the dark !"
    "-- and Valen said, "Will you follow me into fire, into storm, into darkness, into death?""

(whew...was beginning to think the never-ending thread was over)
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      "-- and Valen said, "Will you follow me into fire, into storm, into darkness, into death?""

(whew...was beginning to think the never-ending thread was over)
      "You must let go. Surrender yourself to death. The death of flesh, the death of fear. Step into the abyss, and let go."

(as was I, but I figured that Sense8 took up a lot of our time the past few months)
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "You must let go. Surrender yourself to death. The death of flesh, the death of fear. Step into the abyss, and let go."
        "Now is a time for us to come together, to restore that which has been torn apart and heal the wounds we have suffered."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"Now is a time for us to come together, to restore that which has been torn apart and heal the wounds we have suffered."
          Afterwards, if you like, you can stop by my quarters and I can show you my most favorite thing in the universe ... okay, okay, my second most favorite thing in the universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
            Afterwards, if you like, you can stop by my quarters and I can show you my most favorite thing in the universe ... okay, okay, my second most favorite thing in the universe.
            "The Universe is run by the complex interaction of three things : Matter, energy and enlightened self interest"
            Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

"The Universe is run by the complex interaction of three things : Matter, energy and enlightened self interest"
              "Be careful, G'Kar. When the universe hears you say something like that, it tends to answer in the most surprising ways."

Comment

"Be careful, G'Kar. When the universe hears you say something like that, it tends to answer in the most surprising ways."
                "Surprise ..... I love surprises !"
                Jan from Denmark

My blog :

Comment

"Surprise ..... I love surprises !"
                  But there is a time and a place for everything - and this is the time and this is definitely the place for one hell of a party.
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    But there is a time and a place for everything - and this is the time and this is definitely the place for one hell of a party.
                    "Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras is finite. This...is wrong tool."

Comment

"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras is finite. This...is wrong tool."
                      "Doesn't anything come with a warranty now ?"
                      Jan from Denmark

My blog :

Comment

"Doesn't anything come with a warranty now ?"
                        "Maybe somebody should've labeled the future: some assembly required."

Comment

"Maybe somebody should've labeled the future: some assembly required."
                          "Life is full of mysteries - consider this one of them ..."
                          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

Comment

"Life is full of mysteries - consider this one of them ..."
                            Well as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistent with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon
                            What a wonderful world you live in. -
                            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                              Well as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistent with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon
                              "Not useless. But it's also not enough. Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet! You can travel further with both than you can with just one."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
                                "Not useless. But it's also not enough. Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet! You can travel further with both than you can with just one."
                                My shoes are too tight and I have forgotten how to dance.

Comment

Working...
                                X