Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freaky View Post
    "whats going on?". "ah hell means continuous fire in minbari". "oh great".
    "Hell...all batteries, all forward guns...open fire! I repeat, fire at will!"
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      "Hell...all batteries, all forward guns...open fire! I repeat, fire at will!"
      "Our gun arrays are now fixed on your ship. They will fire the instant you come into range. You will find their power most impressive…for a few seconds."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
        "Our gun arrays are now fixed on your ship. They will fire the instant you come into range. You will find their power most impressive…for a few seconds."
        But there is still time to see that one last fragile moment
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
          But there is still time to see that one last fragile moment
          "Look, I've rigged the fusion reactors but there's not much time. Get going, I'll hold them as long as I can. Move it! Come on, this isn't a conversation. Jeff, it's okay, I finally understand. This is the moment I was born for. Now go. Go!"
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            "Look, I've rigged the fusion reactors but there's not much time. Get going, I'll hold them as long as I can. Move it! Come on, this isn't a conversation. Jeff, it's okay, I finally understand. This is the moment I was born for. Now go. Go!"
            "It's not the same world in which I was born, Delenn. Not the same world at all... I am going to the Sea."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"It's not the same world in which I was born, Delenn. Not the same world at all... I am going to the Sea."
              "Then I die. But I will not go down easily, and I will not go down alone."
              Last edited by DaveNarn; 05-04-2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
                "Then I die. But I will not go down easily, and I will not go down alone."
                "Viiirrrr!"
                Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ubik View Post
                  "Viiirrrr!"

"Londooooo !!!"
                  Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                    "Londooooo !!!"
                    g'kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
                    "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

• Originally posted by phazedout View Post
                      g'kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
                      "We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"

Comment

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
                        For the first time your mind is quiet enough to here me.
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

For the first time your mind is quiet enough to here me.
                          "Get out of my head. You wanna talk to me, *talk* to me."

Comment

"Get out of my head. You wanna talk to me, *talk* to me."
                            "We've taken the liberty of writing your speech for you. I've had experts in psycholinguistics working on it for weeks. It's perfect; fiery but dignified;
                            elegant, but strong."

Comment

"We've taken the liberty of writing your speech for you. I've had experts in psycholinguistics working on it for weeks. It's perfect; fiery but dignified;
                              elegant, but strong."
                              I could not make out the words but I knew that it was full of sadness, and hope and wonder, and terrible sense of loss.

Comment

I could not make out the words but I knew that it was full of sadness, and hope and wonder, and terrible sense of loss.
                                "Beauty ... in the dark !"
                                Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Working...
                                X