Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marsden View Post
    "Leave this place. They are not for you. Go. Leave! Now."
    "You know. That bit about if he leaves Babylon 5, the same thing that happened to Babylons 1, 2, 3 and 4 would happen to us."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
      "You know. That bit about if he leaves Babylon 5, the same thing that happened to Babylons 1, 2, 3 and 4 would happen to us."
      "Oh my. Whatever should I do. They have all left without me. I knew I would forget where we parked that shuttle. I hope something DREADFUL doesn't happen to me. Oh look, something dreadful!"
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "Oh my. Whatever should I do. They have all left without me. I knew I would forget where we parked that shuttle. I hope something DREADFUL doesn't happen to me. Oh look, something dreadful!"
        Yes. You have lost much, endured much, sacrificed greatly, but you cling to the memory of your sacrifices of all the things you have lost or left behind.
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
          Yes. You have lost much, endured much, sacrificed greatly, but you cling to the memory of your sacrifices of all the things you have lost or left behind.
          "You will forgive me, Satai Delenn. All of this is...quite new to me."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "You will forgive me, Satai Delenn. All of this is...quite new to me."
            "Do you not have files on the Vorlons?"

Comment

"Do you not have files on the Vorlons?"
              "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I'm not saying anything now. Unless you are saying you have seen a Vorlon"

Comment

"I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I'm not saying anything now. Unless you are saying you have seen a Vorlon"
                " I was…found by the Vorlons. They showed me the terrible depth of my mistake, my crimes, my…presumption. I have done four hundred years of penance and service, a job for which they said I was ideally suited. Now, perhaps, they will finally let me die."

Comment

" I was…found by the Vorlons. They showed me the terrible depth of my mistake, my crimes, my…presumption. I have done four hundred years of penance and service, a job for which they said I was ideally suited. Now, perhaps, they will finally let me die."
                  "What I'm doing is what someone should have done a long time ago. Putting
                  you out of my misery. Fitting punishment for your crimes."

(First post for 2015 in March?? We're slipping!

Jan
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jan;125591]"What I'm doing is what someone should have done a long time ago. Putting
                    you out of my misery. Fitting punishment for your crimes."

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us,and a part of us remains. go anywhere in the station, when it is quite, and just listen. after awhile you will hear the echos of all our conversations. Every thought and word we have exchanged.Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls, for aslong as this place remains.But i will admit the part of me that is going, will very much miss the part of you that is staying" :

or a less sad response... 38!39!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(fun history fact):was illegal for a roman torturer to inflict more then 40 strokes while whipping(they could be whipped) as to not accidentally kill, they would stop at 39 incase they miscounted)
                    Last edited by freaky; 03-06-2015, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by freaky View Post
                      "I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us,and a part of us remains. go anywhere in the station, when it is quite, and just listen. after awhile you will hear the echos of all our conversations. Every thought and word we have exchanged.Long after we are gone our voices will linger in these walls, for aslong as this place remains.But i will admit the part of me that is going, will very much miss the part of you that is staying" :
                      "Where do you go on vacation?? Another part of the room???"

Comment

"Where do you go on vacation?? Another part of the room???"
                        "Everyone wants to go to Minbar. It's the vacation spot this season, assuming you're part of the long robes and head bone set."

(I don't know if this made it to the air. It's in the script books, though and I just had to use it!)

Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          "Everyone wants to go to Minbar. It's the vacation spot this season, assuming you're part of the long robes and head bone set."

(I don't know if this made it to the air. It's in the script books, though and I just had to use it!)

Jan
                          "That's why it's called the bonehead maneuver ... no offence ..."

(It did make it on screen , just saw the ep a week or 2 ago)
                          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                            "That's why it's called the bonehead maneuver ... no offence ..."
                            "Initiating "getting the hell out of here" maneuver."

Comment

"Initiating "getting the hell out of here" maneuver."
                              "Either in Medlab, or in Hell. Either way, the decor needs work."

Comment

"Either in Medlab, or in Hell. Either way, the decor needs work."
                                "whats going on?". "ah hell means continuous fire in minbari". "oh great".
                                Last edited by freaky; 04-08-2015, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X