Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "That, my friend, is very much subject to point of view! And from my point of view...this is a most glorious day!"
    "In my line of work, if you cannot say what you mean, how can you ever mean what you say ? As I said, the details are everything . . ."
    Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
      "In my line of work, if you cannot say what you mean, how can you ever mean what you say ? As I said, the details are everything . . ."
      "When you come on duty always check this display. This is where you get your details on who to hold, and who to let through. Anything unusual gets flagged."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "When you come on duty always check this display. This is where you get your details on who to hold, and who to let through. Anything unusual gets flagged."
        "I find this notion of "the press" to be a fascinating and sometimes troubling
        concept."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"I find this notion of "the press" to be a fascinating and sometimes troubling
          concept."
          "the universe puts us in places where we can learn"
          There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
          WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
            "the universe puts us in places where we can learn"
            "It's a cell. I've gotten used to them. Frankly, I've done some of my best writing in places like this. In here, you cannot run from yourself."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
              "It's a cell. I've gotten used to them. Frankly, I've done some of my best writing in places like this. In here, you cannot run from yourself."
              "My copy of the Book of G'Quan I leave to Na'Toth, in the hope of her eventual enlightenment."
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"My copy of the Book of G'Quan I leave to Na'Toth, in the hope of her eventual enlightenment."
                "...you will know fear"
                There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

"...you will know fear"
                  "I hate it when you get heroic. It cuts into my business. A man's gotta earn a living, you know?"

Comment

"I hate it when you get heroic. It cuts into my business. A man's gotta earn a living, you know?"
                    "We live for the one - we die for the one - in Valen's name !"
                    Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                      "We live for the one - we die for the one - in Valen's name !"
                      "We live for the One. We die for the One.....but we don't die stupidly."
                      WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

"We live for the One. We die for the One.....but we don't die stupidly."
                        "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit!!"

Comment

"The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit!!"
                          "I do think there are some things we don't understand. If we'd be back in time a thousand years, trying to explain this place to people, they could only accept it in terms of magic."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
                            "I do think there are some things we don't understand. If we'd be back in time a thousand years, trying to explain this place to people, they could only accept it in terms of magic."
                            "I've never been a very spiritual person. But I've seen the light of understanding come into their eyes. It's not a matter of teaching them something, it's a matter of unlearning hatred. Unlearning fear."

Comment

"I've never been a very spiritual person. But I've seen the light of understanding come into their eyes. It's not a matter of teaching them something, it's a matter of unlearning hatred. Unlearning fear."
                              "So, if i'm feeling insecure, hugging you will make me feel better?"
                              WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

"So, if i'm feeling insecure, hugging you will make me feel better?"
                                "You better check the temperature in Hell first."

Comment

Working...
                                X