Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AmyG View Post
    "These are my better days, Londo...thanks to you."
    The truth is sometimes what you believe it to be, and other times what you decide it to be. My task is to make you decide to believe differently.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      The truth is sometimes what you believe it to be, and other times what you decide it to be. My task is to make you decide to believe differently.
      "Whoever speaks for the Alliance does so with the understanding that it is the inalienable right of every sentient being to live free, to pursue their dreams, to address wrongs within their own society without fear of retribution, to believe as their conscience requires in matters of faith, but also to respect the rights of others to believe differently, or not at all."
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jan View Post
        "Whoever speaks for the Alliance does so with the understanding that it is the inalienable right of every sentient being to live free, to pursue their dreams, to address wrongs within their own society without fear of retribution, to believe as their conscience requires in matters of faith, but also to respect the rights of others to believe differently, or not at all."
        You say the words, but your hearts are empty, your ears closed to the truth. You stand for nothing but your own petty interests. 'The problems of others are not our concern.' I do not blame you for standing silent in your shame.
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
          You say the words, but your hearts are empty, your ears closed to the truth. You stand for nothing but your own petty interests. 'The problems of others are not our concern.' I do not blame you for standing silent in your shame.
          "I know...that your heart will soon be dead unless you act as I've instructed you."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "I know...that your heart will soon be dead unless you act as I've instructed you."
            I find it amazing that you think that threats still mean anything to me. 'Do this or you're a dead man.' Death: been there, done that.
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
              I find it amazing that you think that threats still mean anything to me. 'Do this or you're a dead man.' Death: been there, done that.
              "You misunderstand me, Prime Minister. I was merely being specific. In my experience, if you can not say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything."
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "You misunderstand me, Prime Minister. I was merely being specific. In my experience, if you can not say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything."
                I've spent weeks working on this report. I didn't even sleep on the flight back from Minbar so I could go over it again. I've checked every single detail myself. It's absolutely accurate.
                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                  I've spent weeks working on this report. I didn't even sleep on the flight back from Minbar so I could go over it again. I've checked every single detail myself. It's absolutely accurate.
                  "I assume you worked out that whole longitude/latitude thing. I know you get confused sometimes --"
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    "I assume you worked out that whole longitude/latitude thing. I know you get confused sometimes --"
                    "That's hard to say, exactly. There was some confusion when it went to the printers."
                    All generalizations are false, including this one.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "That's hard to say, exactly. There was some confusion when it went to the printers."
                      "If the book is holy, and I am holy, then I must help you become closer to the thoughts of the universe. Put your face in the book."
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                        "If the book is holy, and I am holy, then I must help you become closer to the thoughts of the universe. Put your face in the book."
                        During the day, we all put on the face we think will do us the most good. But at certain point in your sleep, as you relax, your true face is revealed.
                        Last edited by glindros; 03-29-2011, 09:25 PM.
                        What a wonderful world you live in. -
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                          During the day, we all put on the face we think will do us the most good. But at certain point in your sleep, as you relax, your true face is revealed.
                          "The truth is . . . "
                          "Out of fashion"
                          Jan from Denmark

                          My blog :

                          http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                          "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                            "The truth is . . . "
                            "Out of fashion"
                            ...everyone in this room knows too well that the first casualty of war is always the truth.
                            What a wonderful world you live in. -
                            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                              ...everyone in this room knows too well that the first casualty of war is always the truth.
                              "Just as Zathras said. Not good. Definitely not good."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "Just as Zathras said. Not good. Definitely not good."
                                "But the numbers add up again...they do add up again."
                                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X