No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Perhaps. We all have secrets and surprises. Did you know you have a Vorlon inside you? Well, a piece of one."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      "Perhaps. We all have secrets and surprises. Did you know you have a Vorlon inside you? Well, a piece of one."
      ""Actually it's only a piece of .. industrial goo. But please don't tell doctor Franklin I said so."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        ""Actually it's only a piece of .. industrial goo. But please don't tell doctor Franklin I said so."
        Well, then, I have a question. I mean, granted, I am stuck in medlab most of the time, and granted, I'm usually the last one to know anything around here, and granted, we've all been pretty busy lately, but could someone please tell me what the hell these Shadows are?
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
          Well, then, I have a question. I mean, granted, I am stuck in medlab most of the time, and granted, I'm usually the last one to know anything around here, and granted, we've all been pretty busy lately, but could someone please tell me what the hell these Shadows are?
          "They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back, and so here we are, victims of mathematics."

(Dedicated to our friend Spoo Junky who's had to leave the party far too soon. She liked this tread a lot.)
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• "Much apologizing. Mathematics not Zathras' skill."

Comment

"Much apologizing. Mathematics not Zathras' skill."
              Something here doesn't add up. And unlike Mr. Garibaldi, I don't like mysteries.
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Something here doesn't add up. And unlike Mr. Garibaldi, I don't like mysteries.
                "We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ and we know many things."

Comment

• "What do you know about Windswords?"

Comment

"What do you know about Windswords?"
                    "More than you it would seem. Naturally it's all classified."

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "More than you it would seem. Naturally it's all classified."
                      You're not saying that you don't trust me anymore are you, Londo? I made your favorite, Spoo.

(Spoo Junky would want us to keep this going a little longer. Anyone else here care to join in?)

Comment

You're not saying that you don't trust me anymore are you, Londo? I made your favorite, Spoo.
                        "Fah...get it away from me. Spoo needs to age, it needs time to cultivate its flavor."
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          "Fah...get it away from me. Spoo needs to age, it needs time to cultivate its flavor."
                          I know, I know, but it .. it tastes so great going down. Coming up again it's not so terrific, but-

Comment

I know, I know, but it .. it tastes so great going down. Coming up again it's not so terrific, but-
                            "Ambassador...someone of your prominence must have refined and exotic tastes. But we are far from home. Many things are hard to obtain...even technically illegal."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              "Ambassador...someone of your prominence must have refined and exotic tastes. But we are far from home. Many things are hard to obtain...even technically illegal."
                              "What do you want - you moon-faced assassin of joy ?? "
                              Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• "These are my better days, Londo...thanks to you."

Comment

Working...
                                X