Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "Never ask that question."
    "Are you angry now? Angry enough to kill me? Because that's the only way I'm leaving."
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jan View Post
      "Are you angry now? Angry enough to kill me? Because that's the only way I'm leaving."
      My people can never forgive your people. But I .. can forgive .. you.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
        My people can never forgive your people. But I .. can forgive .. you.
        "forgiving can be a very hard thin - can it not captain ?"
        Jan from Denmark

        My blog :

        http://www.babylonlurker.dk

        "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
          "forgiving can be a very hard thin - can it not captain ?"
          "But that's tomorrow. Give me today, and I will be happy."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "But that's tomorrow. Give me today, and I will be happy."
            "Fighting a war is easy. Destroying is easy. Building a new world out of what's left of the old, that is what's hard. But that is your strength. So much is falling apart out there. You must help to put it back together."
            Flying around the room under my own power.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
              "Fighting a war is easy. Destroying is easy. Building a new world out of what's left of the old, that is what's hard. But that is your strength. So much is falling apart out there. You must help to put it back together."
              "I did my part. Now I want to try and find a life for myself."

              (sometime after the first of the year we should try to schedule a 'lightning round' and see how many quotes we can do in a single hour...and still make some whacky sense. )
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                "I did my part. Now I want to try and find a life for myself."

                (sometime after the first of the year we should try to schedule a 'lightning round' and see how many quotes we can do in a single hour...and still make some whacky sense. )
                "One more comment like that, Mollari, and you will become part the excess population."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "One more comment like that, Mollari, and you will become part the excess population."
                  Then speak well of me when I'm gone.
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    Then speak well of me when I'm gone.
                    "I'm here because this is my home now...and because when the darkness comes, it's good to know you're standing in the one place where the lights
                    are always on."
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      "I'm here because this is my home now...and because when the darkness comes, it's good to know you're standing in the one place where the lights
                      are always on."
                      " Summoned - I take the place that has been prepared for me . . .
                      I am Gray - I stand between the Candle and the Star . . .

                      We are Gray - We stand between the Darkness and the Light . . ."
                      Last edited by babylonlurker; 12-24-2010, 03:24 AM.
                      Jan from Denmark

                      My blog :

                      http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                      "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                        " Summoned - I take the place that has been prepared for me . . .
                        I am Gray - I stand between the Candle and the Star . . .

                        We are Gray - We stand between the Darkness and the Light . . ."
                        A brightly colored fast moving object. You don't just walk into a room. You blaze in and blaze out again, like a comet. There's much more to you than meets the eye."
                        Flying around the room under my own power.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                          A brightly colored fast moving object. You don't just walk into a room. You blaze in and blaze out again, like a comet. There's much more to you than meets the eye."
                          No, no bright colors anymore, just darkness."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            No, no bright colors anymore, just darkness."
                            "Reports of our depression are vastly exaggerated."
                            Flying around the room under my own power.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                              "Reports of our depression are vastly exaggerated."
                              "G'Kar, you are a depressing person."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "G'Kar, you are a depressing person."
                                But in purple.. I'm stunning!
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X