Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "This is supposed to put my mind at ease?"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      "This is supposed to put my mind at ease?"
      "Goddess of luck, patron of gamblers. She and I have had a long and rather dubious relationship."
      Flying around the room under my own power.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
        "Goddess of luck, patron of gamblers. She and I have had a long and rather dubious relationship."
        "You know all my life I've had... I've had problems with relationships. You may have noticed."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • "Everyone always coming to Zathras with problems. Great responsibilities. But Zathras does not mind. Zathras trained in crisis management."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
            "Everyone always coming to Zathras with problems. Great responsibilities. But Zathras does not mind. Zathras trained in crisis management."
            You don't even know what trouble is. But you're going to find out, real soon.
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
              You don't even know what trouble is. But you're going to find out, real soon.
              "How soon is soon?"
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • "Now, unless you have a class C missionary license, it's time for little R&R."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                  "Now, unless you have a class C missionary license, it's time for little R&R."
                  "To celebrate this latest victory against the tyranny of a fanatical few who have endangered the lives of our citizens, Clark proclaimed today a planetary holiday. Curfew has been extended two full hours until 9 PM Earth standard time, so go out and enjoy."
                  Flying around the room under my own power.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                    "To celebrate this latest victory against the tyranny of a fanatical few who have endangered the lives of our citizens, Clark proclaimed today a planetary holiday. Curfew has been extended two full hours until 9 PM Earth standard time, so go out and enjoy."
                    'I will see you in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      'I will see you in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall.
                      "Have the Shadows returned to Z'ha'dum?"
                      All generalizations are false, including this one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                        "Have the Shadows returned to Z'ha'dum?"
                        "No one returns from Z'Ha'Dum !!"
                        Jan from Denmark

                        My blog :

                        http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                        "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                          "No one returns from Z'Ha'Dum !!"
                          Except possibly the Vorlons, I don't know what could threaten them, really.
                          Flying around the room under my own power.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                            Except possibly the Vorlons, I don't know what could threaten them, really.
                            "There's always the threat of an attack by say, a giant space dragon, the kind that eats the sun every thirty days. It's a nuisance, but what would you expect from reptiles."
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                              "There's always the threat of an attack by say, a giant space dragon, the kind that eats the sun every thirty days. It's a nuisance, but what would you expect from reptiles."
                              Life is life. Whether it's wrapped in skins, scales, or feathers. Now, if you respected these beings instead of constantly trying to murder them, you would appreciate that.
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                Life is life. Whether it's wrapped in skins, scales, or feathers. Now, if you respected these beings instead of constantly trying to murder them, you would appreciate that.
                                " . . . Respect - ? . . . From whom - ? . . ."
                                Jan from Denmark

                                My blog :

                                http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                                "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X