Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
    ¿Did she just... ?¿
    "I'm not saying what I'm saying ... I'm not even saying what I'm thinking- hell, I'm not even *thinking* what I'm thinking"
    Jan from Denmark

    My blog :

    http://www.babylonlurker.dk

    "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

    Comment


    • "Our thoughts form the universe, they always matter."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
        "Our thoughts form the universe, they always matter."
        "And then I met a man. He said he was the last of his kind. He told me that I was a man of infinite promise and goodness. When he was dying, he gave me this staff. Now I am the last. The numbers add up again, Thomas. The numbers do add up."
        Flying around the room under my own power.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
          "And then I met a man. He said he was the last of his kind. He told me that I was a man of infinite promise and goodness. When he was dying, he gave me this staff. Now I am the last. The numbers add up again, Thomas. The numbers do add up."
          "There once was a man from Nantucket.."
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            "There once was a man from Nantucket.."
            And what exactly does that mean?
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
              And what exactly does that mean?
              "~~~#~~#~~... Understanding is a Three Edged Sword ... ~~#~~#~~"
              Jan from Denmark

              My blog :

              http://www.babylonlurker.dk

              "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                "~~~#~~#~~... Understanding is a Three Edged Sword ... ~~#~~#~~"
                "It takes a rare kind of wisdom to accept change and redemption in another. Many would refuse, seeing only what was, not what is. Mr. Garibaldi gave me that chance. I must repay him."
                Flying around the room under my own power.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                  "It takes a rare kind of wisdom to accept change and redemption in another. Many would refuse, seeing only what was, not what is. Mr. Garibaldi gave me that chance. I must repay him."
                  "By nature Mr. Garibaldi is rebellious, stubborn, and suspicious. He has an innate distrust to the authority figures. And he is very good at figuring out when conspiracies are taking place and tracking it back to its source"
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "By nature Mr. Garibaldi is rebellious, stubborn, and suspicious. He has an innate distrust to the authority figures. And he is very good at figuring out when conspiracies are taking place and tracking it back to its source"
                    This .. is a barium compound, perfectly harmless. It'll help me track how your system handles outside material.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      This .. is a barium compound, perfectly harmless. It'll help me track how your system handles outside material.
                      "But the smell, the taste.."
                      Flying around the room under my own power.

                      Comment


                      • (sniff, sniff) I smell bacon and eggs!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                          (sniff, sniff) I smell bacon and eggs!
                          "Smells like the inside of a Martian pleasure dome on Sunday morning."
                          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            "Smells like the inside of a Martian pleasure dome on Sunday morning."
                            "Why? What's inside there?"
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

                            Comment


                            • "Is there something going on around here by a dead body?"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                                "Is there something going on around here by a dead body?"
                                Well, everything you eat doesn't have to be dead for 5 days.
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X