Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jason223 View Post
    "No. He's our ace in the hole. I want to keep him a secret as long as we can. This is our fight, not his."
    Your patience is also a weapon, when used properly. We will arrive when we arrive and we will have the weapons we have. You can not win this war through force, you must .. understand your way out of this.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
      Your patience is also a weapon, when used properly. We will arrive when we arrive and we will have the weapons we have. You can not win this war through force, you must .. understand your way out of this.
      "There's an old saying: 'Do not try the patience of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger.'"
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "There's an old saying: 'Do not try the patience of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger.'"
        Dukhat once told me: 'If you can create sufficient fear in your enemies, you may not have to fight them. Always remember that terror is also a form of communication.'"
        Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• "Reflection. Surprise. Terror. For the future."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
            "Reflection. Surprise. Terror. For the future."
            All around us, it was as if the universe were holding its breath, waiting. All of life can be broken down into moments of transition or moments .. of revelation. This had the feeling of both.
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

All around us, it was as if the universe were holding its breath, waiting. All of life can be broken down into moments of transition or moments .. of revelation. This had the feeling of both.
              "Then, on dark deserted worlds, where there should be no life, where no living thing has walked in over thousand years, something is moving, gathering its forces, quietly, quietly, hoping to go unnoticed."

Comment

"Then, on dark deserted worlds, where there should be no life, where no living thing has walked in over thousand years, something is moving, gathering its forces, quietly, quietly, hoping to go unnoticed."
                "Somewhere on Beta colony, there is .. an institution. And one room in that institution .. there is a man, who spends his days and nights screaming at .. things only he can see."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                  "Somewhere on Beta colony, there is .. an institution. And one room in that institution .. there is a man, who spends his days and nights screaming at .. things only he can see."
                  "Good. The sooner we get him out of here into a nice, comfortable interrogation room, the happier I'll be about the whole thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "Good. The sooner we get him out of here into a nice, comfortable interrogation room, the happier I'll be about the whole thing."
                    "No! You have no rights. There's no courtroom here, Captain. No tribunals, no attorneys, no justice, no mercy, no fairness, no hope, no last minute escape. You will walk through that door when you confess and not one second before."

Comment

"No! You have no rights. There's no courtroom here, Captain. No tribunals, no attorneys, no justice, no mercy, no fairness, no hope, no last minute escape. You will walk through that door when you confess and not one second before."
                      You don't have to solve every problem all at once. Problems are solved in pieces. If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die or jump out the window. Once you're out the window, you're alive for another two seconds, during which time you figure out the solution to the next problem and so on and so on.

Comment

You don't have to solve every problem all at once. Problems are solved in pieces. If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die or jump out the window. Once you're out the window, you're alive for another two seconds, during which time you figure out the solution to the next problem and so on and so on.
                        I have to admit I'm a little bit sceptical about that.

Comment

• "You are a problem solver. You are one of these people who'll pick up a rope that's got all tangled up and spend entire day untangling it. Because it's a challenge, because it defies your sense of order in the universe, and because you can. Sometimes I try to picture you sitting on a beach with absolutely nothing to do."

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                            I have to admit I'm a little bit sceptical about that.
                            "Oh, come on, Commander! Loosen up! You are supposed to enjoy yourself!"

Comment

• "ah.. yes... I can see the synapses firing inside your brain. A most frightening sight, I might add!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Trollheart View Post
                                "ah.. yes... I can see the synapses firing inside your brain. A most frightening sight, I might add!"
                                "I'm thinking of thinking of calling her right after my afternoon nap. I'm thinking of thinking of sending her flowers right after Bonnie gets back. So many fishies left in the sea. So many fishies, but no one for meee.. I'm thinking of thinking of hooking a love soon after supper is done."

Comment

Working...
                                X