X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "Do whatever you have to. Just get them to sign on."
    "Oh bugger, now I have to wait for someone to wake up."
    Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• "In Valen's name. It's awake."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
        "In Valen's name. It's awake."
        "What must happen will happen. Valen said this day would come. Who are we to stand in the way of prophecy?"
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• "Prophecy is a guess that comes true. When it doesn't, it's a metaphor. You could put a gun to your head tomorrow and pull the trigger, and then the dream is just a dream, and the prophecy is just a metaphor, and so are you

Comment

"Prophecy is a guess that comes true. When it doesn't, it's a metaphor. You could put a gun to your head tomorrow and pull the trigger, and then the dream is just a dream, and the prophecy is just a metaphor, and so are you
            "I'd rather have my tonsils taken out through my ears."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
              "I'd rather have my tonsils taken out through my ears."
              Why don't you eliminate the entire Narn homeworld while you're at it?
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                Why don't you eliminate the entire Narn homeworld while you're at it?
                You can not win this war through force, you must .. understand your way out of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                  You can not win this war through force, you must .. understand your way out of this.
                  The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again.
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• They wish to teach us a lesson, to break us so that we will never again be a problem. This punishment is unfair, is a violation of our sovereign rights, but we will bear this burden as we have borne so many before

Comment

They wish to teach us a lesson, to break us so that we will never again be a problem. This punishment is unfair, is a violation of our sovereign rights, but we will bear this burden as we have borne so many before
                      "The way things have been going lately, I've decided to take Ivanova-lessons."

Comment

"The way things have been going lately, I've decided to take Ivanova-lessons."
                        I'd like you to take the time to learn ...: 'Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.'

Comment

• "Worst case of testosterone poisoning I have ever seen."

Comment

• Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
                            "Worst case of testosterone poisoning I have ever seen."
                            "Yes, and it is very interesting poison. It comes in two parts. Both are harmless on their own, but when combined, quite lethal. The first settles into the blood stream and the intestinal walls. It stays there for years, silent, dormant, waiting. When the other half of the poison enters the body, the two meet, have a little party in your cardiovascular system. And suddenly, you .. are .. quite .. dead."

Comment

"Yes, and it is very interesting poison. It comes in two parts. Both are harmless on their own, but when combined, quite lethal. The first settles into the blood stream and the intestinal walls. It stays there for years, silent, dormant, waiting. When the other half of the poison enters the body, the two meet, have a little party in your cardiovascular system. And suddenly, you .. are .. quite .. dead."
                              "Ah. You know, the reports of my death, they weren't even exaggerated a little bit. Yeah, I'm .. I'm dead. But, you know, I missed you, and how often do dead people get second chances?"

Comment

• I've got as much chance of doing that as seeing a Vorlon doing strip-tease

Comment

Working...
                                X