No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No, this future can only be changed by surrendering to the Shadows. And that price is too high to pay."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      "No, this future can only be changed by surrendering to the Shadows. And that price is too high to pay."
      " - and I thought *I* was pessimistic"
      Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
        " - and I thought *I* was pessimistic"
        "Oh nonsense. It's not as if anyone expects you to, oh, vanish overnight under mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post. Why, that would be unprecedented in the station's history."
        Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
          "Oh nonsense. It's not as if anyone expects you to, oh, vanish overnight under mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post. Why, that would be unprecedented in the station's history."
          "It is history, it's already been done. All we have to do now is make sure that we do it then."
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            "It is history, it's already been done. All we have to do now is make sure that we do it then."
            "Humans have a phrase: 'What is past, is prologue.'"

Comment

"Humans have a phrase: 'What is past, is prologue.'"
              I was willing to do it all over again and this time I could appreciate the moments. I can't go back, but I can appreciate what I have right now, and I can define myself by what I am, instead of what I'm not.
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                I was willing to do it all over again and this time I could appreciate the moments. I can't go back, but I can appreciate what I have right now, and I can define myself by what I am, instead of what I'm not.
                "That's why my father taught me to live each second as though it would be the last moment of my life. He said: 'If you love, love without reservation. If you fight, fight without fear.' He called it the way of the warrior."
                "No regrets then?"

Comment

"That's why my father taught me to live each second as though it would be the last moment of my life. He said: 'If you love, love without reservation. If you fight, fight without fear.' He called it the way of the warrior."
                  "No regrets then?"
                  We've had plenty of that ourselves. Conspiracies of silence because the larger ideals have to be protected. But you can't have larger ideals if the smaller ones get compromised."
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    We've had plenty of that ourselves. Conspiracies of silence because the larger ideals have to be protected. But you can't have larger ideals if the smaller ones get compromised."
                    "I collect secrets: black projects, conspiracies, secret organizations. They fascinate me."
                    All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "I collect secrets: black projects, conspiracies, secret organizations. They fascinate me."
                      "With luck, they may never find you, but if they do, you will know pain.."
                      "..and you will know fear.."
                      "..and then you will die. Have a pleasant flight."

Comment

"There is nothing you can do to me that has not already been done."
                        There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                        WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

"This body is only a shell .... You cannot hurt me - I am not afraid"
                          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                            "This body is only a shell .... You cannot hurt me - I am not afraid"
                            "This symbol. This is a death symbol. And the other side, a symbol of life. Not life or death or life and death but life in death. Life eternal."

Comment

"This symbol. This is a death symbol. And the other side, a symbol of life. Not life or death or life and death but life in death. Life eternal."
                              "Except later on I find out that a comet is a major Brakiri death symbol. So now he's put his affairs in order and pressing charges, saying that I threatened him, his family, and his water- clan, whatever the hell that is."
                              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                "Except later on I find out that a comet is a major Brakiri death symbol. So now he's put his affairs in order and pressing charges, saying that I threatened him, his family, and his water- clan, whatever the hell that is."
                                Very sad life! Probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry!
                                "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

Working...
                                X